Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
I'm wondering if Israel is testing how far they can go before things pop off for real or if they really want a regional war in the ME.

At the moment, Iran is looking meek and so are its allies but if they ever respond to those violations, then Israel would have brought it on themselves.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm wondering if Israel is testing how far they can go before things pop off for real or if they really want a regional war in the ME.

At the moment, Iran is looking meek and so are its allies but if they ever respond to those violations, then Israel would have brought it on themselves.
:jbhmm:I think they do so a America would go all in and have boots on the ground to defend Israel.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:I think they do so a America would go all in and have boots on the ground to defend Israel.
I feel it will depend on the next president because the US was supposed to disengage the ME and focus on Indo-Pacific and Africa. Kamala isn't as pro-Israel as Biden let alone Trump so I can't see her backing Israel in a conflict they would have initiated

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC