Daps
Reppin
דעת

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
And all this time we were told to be worried about the threat of Huawei comms infrastructure and Tiktok social media when it's the American companies that are infiltrated/allow direct access to terrorist organisations to do as they please

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
there are some people who actually believe the blown up pagers had the batteries blown up :dead:

the people who believe that probably never studied chemistry or engineering or know how the lithium battery explodes. at the very least they could google how the actual battery explosions look like on phones/laptops/scooters etc.

theres no way a lithium ion battery in pagers blowing up causes such damage and has so little flame as in the videos. there had to be some sort of explosives in those pagers
I think the current guess is that they arranged them to be sold to the marks. Who knows how accurate they were in getting their actual marks, but the implications are pretty big. We've never seen something like this pulled off.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Yup, also safe to assume they can roughly triangulate where these people are and possible get get all kinds of other data from the messages/phones connecting to them

:mjlol:
Pagers are receive only, they don't ping towers. They wouldn't be able to use them to triangulate locations. That's why Hezbollah thought they were safer to use than mobile phones.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Pagers are receive only, they don't ping towers. They wouldn't be able to use them to triangulate locations. That's why Hezbollah thought they were safer to use than mobile phones.

Gotcha. Yeah but I'm thinking they can at least grab whatever numbers are dialing in and work backwards and triangulate them and their data

I'd wager Israel even has people operating inside the phone companies there

:ehh: