Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It sounds like Iran will not respond to Israels repeated terror attacks aslong as there is a truce in Gaza. Adds up as it seems Qatar/US/Egypt are inviting the zionist nazi terror state to negotiations atm
This regime is running on fumes and you know it. They don't want any escalations because the average Iranian is not looking forward to dying for this wicked regime.

"Hold me back bro, or else I'm about to do something". Well do something!

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This regime is running on fumes and you know it. They don't want any escalations because the average Iranian is not looking forward to dying for this wicked regime.

The “evil” regime is trying to avoid a costly war, but the “good” regime is trying to start a regional war that could escalate to WW3?

Got it.

*juelz*

voiture

Superstar
Daps
The “evil” regime is trying to avoid a costly war, but the “good” regime is trying to start a regional war that could escalate to WW3?

Got it.

*juelz*
They are not avoiding escalations out of the goodness of their hearts. They are not ready for the blowback.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
But my tax dollars don’t go to support Iran, you sick weirdo. You’re not going to “what about” your way out of your support for genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Iran is a destabilizing force in the region. Your tax dollars go to SA, Qa,Turkey,Kurds,Israel, Egypt etc who are all US allies in some shape or form.

This is such a wild stance for a Kenyan immigrant considering we give them 1.68 bn in aid.

I’m just going to write it all off as you not being aware, which is why your discussion here is more sober over the last few weeks.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17

Yes the zionist nazi terror state hell bent on world war is running on fumes. fukk outta here you fakkit

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
You are a sick blood thirsty weirdo.
Man is a cac zionist piece of shyt who was protesting for the right to rape civilians and murder babies. You know what time it is with these types of terrorist scum

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Iran is a destabilizing force in the region. Your tax dollars go to SA, Qa,Turkey,Kurds,Israel, Egypt etc who are all US allies in some shape or form.

This is such a wild stance for a Kenyan immigrant considering we give them 1.68 bn in aid.

I’m just going to write it all off as you not being aware, which is why your discussion here is more sober over the last few weeks.
The zionist terrorist state "Israel" is literally the biggest destabilising force in the middle East you dumb limp cac fakkit :dead: