Official Hezbollah/Iran-Israel Regional War Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean on the bright side Iran's missile barrage didn't kill hundreds or thousands of innocent Jews and Muslims? No?

Iran alerted the U.S and Israel so they could shoot down the missiles and avoid casualties. It was an act of morality, self serving as it may be, that Israel has completely refused to exercise in Gaza.

It’s a fukking shame that our client state is the one calling shots in political detriment of the sitting U.S president.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I mean on the bright side Iran's missile barrage didn't kill hundreds or thousands of innocent Jews and Muslims? No?
Of course. But I think it’s also clear they didn’t want to kill people. Iran telegraphed this to the Europeans, Arabs, and USA

This was the base that allegedly launched at the consulate in Damascus. Seems to be that was the goal here.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You should vote for Trump. It will make you feel better. Stop the unsolicited concerns about Biden's reelection chances.

You Zionist bootlickers and your support for a genocidal and criminal Israeli PM are the ones setting up Biden for failure. Don’t attack me for pointing out the fukking obvious.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Of course. But I think it’s also clear they didn’t want to kill people. Iran telegraphed this to the Europeans, Arabs, and USA

This was the base that allegedly launched at the consulate in Damascus. Seems to be that was the goal here

Its a damn shame Iran has shown more military restraint to dissolve regional conflicts over the last 4-5 years than one of the united states main political allies.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its a damn shame Iran has shown more military restraint to dissolve regional conflicts over the last 4-5 years than one of the united states main political allies.

I don't remember Israel launching thousands of missiles at Iran. When did that happen?

@Pressure

voiture

Superstar
Daps
It’s crazy to see Iran show restraint against the leaders of the “rules based order.” :dead:
They can't afford anything but restraint. If they had Israel's military capabilities and nukes they would have launched them by now. Israel will respond though so this ain't over