Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
2 hour premiere :blessed:

AMC is killing the game :damn:

From SpoilerTV:

Episode 3.01 – Big Bad Wolf
Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison

Episode 3.02 – Eminent Domain
Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison.

Episode 3.03 – Range War
Cullen and Elam search for their stolen food on the prairie; a stranger’s arrival threatens Elam’s family.

Episode 3.04 – The Game
Cullen and Elam try to secure a new lumber source following a railroad accident; Durant tells Louise a secret about Cullen.

Episode 3.05 – Searchers
Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

Episode 3.06 – One Less Mule
Durant files an injunction against Union Pacific, threatening Cullen’s position; Elam deals with a dangerous newcomer.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
This is the offical thread?

I'll give the show a try...im liking Commons character

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
just started watching this show. like deadwood meets justified. homies got that raylan givens swag :whoo:

common's doin an alright job but that fight in the first season :wtf: that was just embarrasing to even watch :wow:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
2 hour premiere :blessed:

AMC is killing the game :damn:

From SpoilerTV:

Episode 3.01 – Big Bad Wolf
Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison

Episode 3.02 – Eminent Domain
Cullen and Elam secure their railroad positions in New York; Durant fights for his legacy from prison.

Episode 3.03 – Range War
Cullen and Elam search for their stolen food on the prairie; a stranger’s arrival threatens Elam’s family.

Episode 3.04 – The Game
Cullen and Elam try to secure a new lumber source following a railroad accident; Durant tells Louise a secret about Cullen.

Episode 3.05 – Searchers
Cullen helps Elam track down a dangerous criminal; the town prepares to move down the tracks.

Episode 3.06 – One Less Mule
Durant files an injunction against Union Pacific, threatening Cullen’s position; Elam deals with a dangerous newcomer.

Bump

greatest-office-gifs-fist-bump.gif

I stopped watching it after the 2nd episode in the first season, but today I marathoned the whole season on my way to season 2 :whew:.