Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
author-head-astead-thumbLarge-v2.png

Astead Herndon, in Garden City, Ga. 1m ago

The Trump campaign spreading disinformation in a text to supporters: “Is it true that voting machines ‘stopped working’ earlier in Georgia today? Are Dems trying to STEAL this Election?”

sore losers

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I was one of them westside nikkas clowning them brehs in Cobb :birdman:

Now, Im still near the west end/beecher rd and there are cacs everywhere:damn:. At least they vote blue

Man I used to stay off Cascade & Delowe. My Grandparents house is right off Beecher by the tennis courts & John A White so I know Beecher well my breh. They done took Westview and they snatchin up anything on the Beltline

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Yea those were the days...I remember growing up people in the SWATS or even the Westside like Adamsville/Bankhead used to clown you if you lived in Cobb Co and that shyt is literally right down the street. Now you’ve seen a massive flow of transplants and natives move to the suburbs (some were forced out via all federally public housing closing in Atlanta 15-20 years ago) and other black folks with money move out of Atlanta to traditionally white suburbs and neighborhoods

That’s why you’re seeing this level of blue grow outside of just Atlanta, it’s continuing to grow throughout metro and rural Atlanta area counties
I remember when my parents had people who visited from Jamaica and they'd be like "yall live in the woods" :picard:

:mjlol:

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Let’s stay vigilant brehs (not like we can physically do anything at this point:yeshrug:)

No matter what the analysts say right now let’s finish strong.

I went to sleep mad as hell that Trump was ahead and was pleasantly surprised the next day lol now it’s the opposite

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: F K