Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I graduated from Kennesaw Mountain HS in 2006. It was a 75-80% white when I went there. Came back to visit a teacher right before Covid hit. Felt like I could count the white kids in the building on my fingers and toes. :wow:

Oh yeah them Kennesaw Mountain cacs went to Harrison and Allatoona in a hurry.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Theres articles I was reading two weeks ago about how racist Cobb county used to be in the 90s. I remember when Riverdale was the frontier :dead:

Yea those were the days...I remember growing up people in the SWATS or even the Westside like Adamsville/Bankhead used to clown you if you lived in Cobb Co and that shyt is literally right down the street. Now you’ve seen a massive flow of transplants and natives move to the suburbs (some were forced out via all federally public housing closing in Atlanta 15-20 years ago) and other black folks with money move out of Atlanta to traditionally white suburbs and neighborhoods

That’s why you’re seeing this level of blue grow outside of just Atlanta, it’s continuing to grow throughout metro and rural Atlanta area counties

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
This should be a wrap and I am stunned. I just assumed there was no way in hell this would happen. Mitch is finally about to catch an L. :wow:

@88m3 we did it witcho bish azz :blessed:

FutureGOAT

Josh Smith Stan
Daps
Reppin
Josh smith and Stacey Abrams stan
Yea those were the days...I remember growing up people in the SWATS or even the Westside like Adamsville/Bankhead used to clown you if you lived in Cobb Co and that shyt is literally right down the street. Now you’ve seen a massive flow of transplants and natives move to the suburbs (some were forced out via all federally public housing closing in Atlanta 15-20 years ago) and other black folks with money move out of Atlanta to traditionally white suburbs and neighborhoods

That’s why you’re seeing this level of blue grow outside of just Atlanta, it’s continuing to grow throughout metro and rural Atlanta area counties
I was one of them westside nikkas clowning them brehs in Cobb :birdman:

Now, Im still near the west end/beecher rd and there are cacs everywhere:damn:. At least they vote blue