Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I graduated from Kennesaw Mountain HS in 2006. It was a 75-80% white when I went there. Came back to visit a teacher right before Covid hit. Felt like I could count the white kids in the building on my fingers and toes. :wow:
I saw white flight too.

went from 70% white to like 50% black by the time I graduated :wow:

by the time my sister had graduated they had a "black" marching band :russ:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Wolf Blitzer don’t do shyt but repeat the most obvious shyt

And also it’s almost like he’s been old as shyt for my entire life .

he got :flabbynsick: and stopped aging :skip:
And he's only 72. Wolf is younger than Trump, Biden, Bernie, Bill & Hillary Clinton, Bush 43.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buckhead is in the city of Atlanta, although it is the wealthiest part of the city and does have some GOP leanings the COA (City of Atlanta) should go 75/25-80/20 for Ossoff & Warnock

Lots of college educated liberal whites in the city of ATL and Fulton county in general. Even rich whites in Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell etc, don’t fukk with Republicans in national elections like that.

The major divide with whites is becoming Urban/Suburban vs Rural.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
She's distasteful as fukk. Granted Perdue was accused of similar things but Loeffler is a terrible candidate in general. Trump was actually right, she shouldn't have been appointed to that seat. Rich, out of touch, a woman, and a crook. Lots of things going against her.

Her own WNBA Team hates her ass :russ:
If only The Knicks had that same energy for Dolan @NY's #1 Draft Pick :troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
giphy.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think it matters....Kamala would be the Tie Breaker in case of a Tie

People need to remember, republicans could still filibuster the 2k checks. Democrats have the ability to combat that though: they can use something that's called reconciliation to pass certain budget-related bills with a simple majority (51 votes) instead of a super majority (60 votes). Republicans used reconcilation to pass Trump's tax cut bill for instance.

You can only use reconciliation up to three times in a year, and thus far it's only been used about once a year. There are other restrictions on it. Given that Biden likely wants to pass an Obamacare fix, I'm not sure whether he'll blow reconciliation on 2k checks. But he could. This is assuming of course that republicans filibuster the bill.