Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cobb’s demographics have changed tremendously since the 90s. It’s gotten blacker, more multicultural over the last 20 years particularly in the last 10 years since I moved here in South Cobb.

Athens (Clarke County) is home to UGA and as a college town also has a Democratic mayor. They should go blue...Stone Mountain should be a toss up

The whole of metro ATL has completely changed. Henry County is 60%+ blue county. :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is just a NY times prediction. They don't know shyt either. None of us do. Just gotta wait and see.

that tweet was referencing the NYtimes needle based on real time results

while I get what your saying in that there is still uncertainty...that NY times needle is actually pretty good with the real-time results

it was the very first indicator that GA was going to biden on Election Day while everything was looking horrible for dems on nov 4th

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The whole of metro ATL has completely changed. Henry County is 60%+ blue county. :wow:
I graduated from Kennesaw Mountain HS in 2006. It was a 75-80% white when I went there. Came back to visit a teacher right before Covid hit. Felt like I could count the white kids in the building on my fingers and toes. :wow:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
that tweet was referencing the NYtimes needle based on real time results

while I get what your saying in that there is still uncertainty...that NY times needle is actually pretty good with the real-time results

it was the very first indicator that GA was going to biden on Election Day while everything was looking horrible for dems on nov 4th
Lmao @Worthless Loser and @acri1 always scared :mjlol: