Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Do mayors usually do interviews like this on MSNBC or whatever on election nights? Seems kinda odd
Keisha and the Savannah mayor, Van Johnson, were both heavy on CNN and MSNBC during the first covid surge in Georgia because they were battling with Gov. Kemp. As well as the George Floyd protests in ATL and the Wendy's shooting for Keisha. Naturally when GA became the center of the election, the news producers are going to turn back to who they have already put in front of the public.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
you referring to the pre-election day polls? If so, big difference here as this is based on day-of real-time results

when real-time results came in for Collins, it quickly became apparent she’d win (or was favoured). Not the case here
This is just a NY times prediction. They don't know shyt either. None of us do. Just gotta wait and see.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

giphy.gif

Who in their right mind would split this ballot?

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Cobb’s demographics have changed tremendously since the 90s. It’s gotten blacker, more multicultural over the last 20 years particularly in the last 10 years since I moved here in South Cobb.

Athens (Clarke County) is home to UGA and as a college town also has a Democratic mayor. They should go blue...Stone Mountain should be a toss up

How about Buckhead?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Cobb’s demographics have changed tremendously since the 90s. It’s gotten blacker, more multicultural over the last 20 years particularly in the last 10 years since I moved here in South Cobb.

Athens (Clarke County) is home to UGA and as a college town also has a Democratic mayor. They should go blue...Stone Mountain should be a toss up
Theres articles I was reading two weeks ago about how racist Cobb county used to be in the 90s. I remember when Riverdale was the frontier :dead:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
From what I seeing, you think people in GA hate Loeffler? So would pick Warnock but then go Perdue?

She's distasteful as fukk. Granted Perdue was accused of similar things but Loeffler is a terrible candidate in general. Trump was actually right, she shouldn't have been appointed to that seat. Rich, out of touch, a woman, and a crook. Lots of things going against her.