Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Polls said Susan Collins was gonna get stomped out in her Senate race and look what happened. She won easily.

you referring to the pre-election day polls? If so, big difference here as this is based on day-of real-time results

when real-time results came in for Collins, it quickly became apparent she’d win (or was favoured). Not the case here

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Ive always knew that,especially places like Cobb,Athens & Stone Mountain

Edit:Signed by someone who listens to a lot of ATL Rap since 94:hubie:

Cobb’s demographics have changed tremendously since the 90s. It’s gotten blacker, more multicultural over the last 20 years particularly in the last 10 years since I moved here in South Cobb.

Athens (Clarke County) is home to UGA and as a college town also has a Democratic mayor. They should go blue...Stone Mountain should be a toss up

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
Warnock running ahead of Ossoff. I didn't expect this. Saw someone mention that congressional black caucus members in the south run heavily on their religious conviction/ties to specific churches, and it helps by turning out black voters in masse. We may be seeing that here, and it could put both candidates over the edge.

From what I seeing, you think people in GA hate Loeffler? So would pick Warnock but then go Perdue?

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
Yeah I'm chillin' right now. Warnock lookin like he in there and he probably dragging Ossoff with him.

Ossoff essentially got a black running mate and gotta be eating as result. No doubt in my mind he'd be getting smoked if it was him vs. Perdue as the only race going on.