Official Georgia Senate Run-Off Thread: Warnock BEATS Loeffler! Ossoff BEATS Perdue!

WHAT WILL BE THE RESULT?

• Total voters

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I kept hearing GOP needed Nov turnout today to make up for the expected early vote discrepancy, and the red counties coming in are lower turnout than Nov and a lot of times with lower margins...

...while D is doing better by mail than expected thus far...

not looking good for that ho Mitch
GOP had a late surge in some counties, but like I said earlier, they appeared to be lagging below that 85% of November across all rural counties that they needed...

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Warnock running ahead of Ossoff. I didn't expect this. Saw someone mention that congressional black caucus members in the south run heavily on their religious conviction/ties to specific churches, and it helps by turning out black voters in masse. We may be seeing that here, and it could put both candidates over the edge.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Warnock is expected...

Ossoff doing surprising numbers though...much better than Novermber...

Looks like those Biden/Perdue voters didn't show up...

Biden/perdue not showing as much makes some sense. Perhaps they showed up to vote against trump and with him off the ballot they dont care

Cant imagine there are that many of them though..particularly when accounting for run off turnout vs presidential election

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Warnock running ahead of Ossoff. I didn't expect this. Saw someone mention that congressional black caucus members in the south run heavily on their religious conviction/ties to specific churches, and it helps by turning out black voters in masse. We may be seeing that here, and it could put both candidates over the edge.
That's odd because everyone expected that...

Ossoff was always the question mark with the sweep but he's exceeded his models and still packing on votes...

It ain't over, still got ways to go, but if I was Moscow Mitch I'd be :francis: right now...