Daps
Just finished. What can I say.
full

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, my boy just put me onto game. The Night King will only make WHITE WALKERS out of people who have the Blood of The First Men. That's why he would accept Craster's sons for his army.

Remember in season 2, Yrgitte and Jon are arguing. Jon tells her his family has The Blood of The First Men. And Ygritte replies, why are you fighting us then? Because Wildlings also carry The Blood of The First Men.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
now that i think about it, the night's king being able to interact with time/space-traveling bran, actually physically affect him and even zero in on his present, real-time location is :mindblown: too .

this can of worms, man... :jbhmm:
yeah, I was thinking about this. was that the 'present' when the Night's King touched him?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm lost like a muthafukka now....somebody tell me if I'm understanding this correctly

So Bran was in the past and somehow connected young Willis with future Hodor? Young Willis heard Meera tell Hodor to hold the door and fukked him up. So does this mean from that point on Hodor knew he was going to die in the cave because he already "saw" it happen? Does this mean Bran can go around fukking with the past now, even though it doesn't change anything in the timeline we actually see?

So sub-zero can also time travel as well? He saw Bran in the past (or was that the future? :dame:) and was able to interact with him. Then his present self knew exactly where he was and marked him?

And am I tripping or was the white walker that got killed in the cave the same one that Jon Snow killed last year?

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now, the Night King might also call off his army, from chasing Bran. Bran is marked now. The Night King might use him as a tool to get past the wall. If the Night King can now enter the cave because of Bran, imagine what he can do, once Bran heads back South and passes through the wall.

Like I said, they didn't show the Night King do that earthquake shyt for no reason. They were planting seeds for the future :sas2::sas2: