Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

southsideblk

A D@mn Freshmen again
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I need to go bacc and dap some of you brehs up, but i just got off so i had to add some shyt before this young ambien kicc in and have a nicca writing in hieroglyphics (i got work tomorrow). Oh, Shoutout to my nicca @Jax for sounding that Dragon horn! Targset, we outchere!

Im a creep brehs, i was looking at every broad in the ep like :shaq:, even LEAF! :mjlol:Give her Elder scrolls looking ass the children in my forest:russ:

This show stay bumpin off exotic wildlife brehs, mammoths, giants, direwolves. shyt got me anxious like they gon eventually pull a Dark souls and start exterminating our Dragons...again.:sadcam:

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
I missed first couple mins because of th3 GSW vs OKC.Ayra was getting fukked up :russ: like
buteberrio.gif
.Waif got that prime Tyson Knockout power with that uppercut
mike-tyson-uppercut-knockout.gif
; that upper cut combination she laid on Ayra would make @Yuzo proud

Last edited:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Look man....episode was a 20/10

God....damn. Fire from start to end. Bran is a fukkin God. Wow. Hodor :wow:
It was a beyond dope episode but what the hell Bran done thats so godly besides getting his dead ass drug everywhere, take space naps, get Hodor killed and agitate an angry army of whitewalkers

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
.....Lol you got me. I mean Bran's whole plotline is kinda over the top compared to the rest of the show. Idk how much random magic and time travel they can keep adding before everyone's just like wtf are we watching. Hopefully the Hodor thing is the limit of the time travel paradoxes they explorer in the show.
yeah hopefully they don't go too over the top.. it's much easier to suspend disbelief with all of the other stories but this one has a little too much fantasy

great episode though obviously