A baby? With Ramsay genes?!

T582k.gif

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if Sansa is pregnant the Boltons will have to follow her because she'll be carrying the rightful heir to the North right? If it's revealed Ramsey killed Roose does it nullify his being legitimized?

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Sansa is pregnant ...:dwillhuh: I didn't even catch that until you guys mentioned. Man....so much sh!t went down in this episode:wow::wow:
:whoa: We might be reaching.

Wifey came up with the theory for me. She yelled out "she's pregnant!." :ooh:

and I said "NO SHES NOT! :damn: She just meant that she still pains from the.........":ohhh:

:sadbron:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That line where she mentioned that she can still feel what Ramsay has done to her could refer to her feeling the baby kicking/moving. I'm not sure about Westerosi birth control, but that demon Ramsay would have been trying to get her pregnant so she could produce an heir and further legitimize his claim to the North

Damn, shyt makes sense too..

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
These Sansa being pregnant theories are freaking me out

That'll be the most demonic thing the show will ever pull cuz you know she'll be left with a choice to kill it or not :mjcry:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the implications of bran being able to influence the past like that is fukking huge. i mean, the timeline/reality is the same but woah :mindblown:

i mean, whether intentional or not, bran could ultimately be directly responsible for so much :whoo: that door has just opened, wide.

shyt was total flames. that ending with all the bran stuff, sansa/littlefinger, that red witch and varys, the ironborn, etc...wow. that was an amazing episode. i'll have to watch it again when i'm sober and catch more things like :leon:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
That's a strong ass baby considering Sansa did that huge jump with Reek to escape Winterfell :patrice:
They basically did the Assassin's Creed leap of faith into a pile of snow. You noticed neither one of them looked too worse for wear (other than Theon looking like a bum LOL) in the opening scenes this season? It's safe to assume a snow bank cushioned their fall enough to not sustain any significant injuries.

Last edited: