Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I thought the Children of the Forrest looked bad in season 4, weird in the first scene we saw of them in this season, but they looked really good during the creation of the White Walkers. Maybe the scale was off from earlier in the season but they looked appropriately children-like tonight. Creepy too.

The wights looked amazing, especially when Bran was walking through the horde. The pan on top of the cave with the wights running looked really good too.

On a critical note I really don't like the way the skeleton wights look. The flesh and blood ones look great, but something always looks off with the skeleton ones.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Wait so these motherfukkers knew the White Walkers were coming and they decided to take another virtual reality nap? :dahell: :wtf:

Something tells me that the 3 eyed raven knew that he needed Bran to do that to Hodor. He quickly takes them back into their greenseeing and then encourages Bran. Knowing that they needed him to do his thing with the door.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I must've missed this, explain breh

Edit: The Sansa might be pregnant part
That line where she mentioned that she can still feel what Ramsay has done to her could refer to her feeling the baby kicking/moving. I'm not sure about Westerosi birth control, but that demon Ramsay would have been trying to get her pregnant so she could produce an heir and further legitimize his claim to the North

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I think the new dress is/was to hide that fact. I'm wondering if she tells/shows/reveals (if she really is and we are not reaching) during their North Remembers trip.
It would be a mistake politically. The child would be a Bolton.

Maybe she marries Littlefinger and passes the baby off as his.:russ:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
That line where she mentioned that she can still feel what Ramsay has done to her could refer to her feeling the baby kicking/moving
Could also refer to the fact that it pains her to have this psychopath rape baby inside of her.

History repeating itself (but not really, as we know TOJ and it's debatable if she was kidnapped and raped) with her auntie Lyanna.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If Sansa's pregnant she needs to abort. We ain't bringing Boltons into this world.
You ever seen a prehistoric abortion? :scust:

I think the new dress is/was to hide that fact. I'm wondering if she tells/shows/reveals (if she really is and we are not reaching) during their North Remembers trip.
I figured it was coming sooner or later, dude was letting off in her every day after they got married.