Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I just realized something. I noticed in Bran's vision there were four Others on horseback. Didn't Jon kill one of them? So, is Bran's story arch lagging behind Jon's? But Meera killed one of the Others too, but Jon still saw four at Hardhome and not three. Am I missing something? :patrice:
The Night's King can create other white walkers; remember how he turned the Craster's baby into a white walker just by pointing it in the face? Craster would sacrifice one of the incest babies he had with his daughters so that they wouldn't get overran (if I'm remembering correctly).

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
GC9YR4q.png

this theory is brazy :ohhh:

Konnan

Undisputed Jack in the Box Parking Lot Champion
Daps
Reppin
#UGA #BirdBrehs #DSGB #StarkSet
Wait so these motherfukkers knew the White Walkers were coming and they decided to take another virtual reality nap? :dahell: :wtf:

Bran needs to be benched for this nonsense...this is the equivalent of the Young Kobe airball party...young boy fukked up bad :damn:

Starkset come hold this L brehs...I'm having serious doubts about the maturity of this squad in the playoffs
fukk benched Bran needs a dismissal

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Wait so these motherfukkers knew the White Walkers were coming and they decided to take another virtual reality nap? :dahell: :wtf:

Bran needs to be benched for this nonsense...this is the equivalent of the Young Kobe airball party...young boy fukked up bad :damn:

Starkset come hold this L brehs
I think 3ER was connecting Bran to the matrix, and that's why he couldn't wake up... he couldn't eject from the hard drive.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The Night's King can create other white walkers; remember how he turned the Craster's baby into a white walker just by pointing it in the face? Craster would sacrifice one of the incest babies he had with his daughters so that they wouldn't get overran (if I'm remembering correctly).

Yeah, I realize there are more Others than the three with the Night's King. Just seemed like they put an emphasis on the three with the Night's King.

Rusty Kuntz

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Yeah, I realize there are more Others than the three with the Night's King. Just seemed like they put an emphasis on the three with the Night's King.
They had kind of a King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table vibe in season 4; when they showed that scene with the baby, there were 12 Others in the background, plus the Night's King.

Zyne

Legend
Supporter
Daps
He isn't actually back in time though, he's not physically there, people probably hear whispers and shyt. He could be the lord of light, he also could have been the one that drove the mad king insane, but I doubt that he's physically back in time.
I think bran might go talk to the real bran the builder, and tell him to build the wall in the first place

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
those actors had bars :whoo: straight up disrespectful bars. i came to start a fight on smack/kotd bars :banderas:

i'm assuming there's major backstory about them and the white walkers (along with everything else i guess) in the books?

yeah, that would be a dope spin-off. getting into the lore of game of thrones? i'd be all over that.
There are legends. But still a lot of mystery left to uncover. Tonight was a huge reveal.

You can read about them on ASOIAF Wiki and not have to worry about getting spoiled. The show has revealed more about the White Walkers than the books have