Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Season 5
\
BaZo5mV.png

Season 6
sc35KuR.jpg
real shyt, if it wasn't for an interview i read, i wouldn't even know it was a different actor, between generic white man face, both got big ass noses, and the makeup...i'm like is there a reason we even needed to know it's a new actor? :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I just realized something. I noticed in Bran's vision there were four Others on horseback. Didn't Jon kill one of them? So, is Bran's story arch lagging behind Jon's? But Meera killed one of the Others too, but Jon still saw four at Hardhome and not three. Am I missing something? :patrice:

There are a lot more that 4

We saw 13 of them in S4E05

We also saw them turn Craster's baby into another

There could be hundreds for all we know:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wait so these motherfukkers knew the White Walkers were coming and they decided to take another virtual reality nap? :dahell: :wtf:

Bran needs to be benched for this nonsense...this is the equivalent of the Young Kobe airball party...young boy fukked up bad :damn:

Starkset come hold this L brehs...I'm having serious doubts about the IQ of this squad in the playoffs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
nah, cuz nikkas trying to act like he on that dany shyt, been clamoring for him for a min..just need to set it exactly straight these days. close enough aint enough no more :rudy:
Not even, we still dont know how Targaryens and the Lord of Light connect yet but we do know fire magic is major with both. Jon was brought back to life by a fire priestess. Just cuz we aint see the nikka walk through fire doesnt mean he aint on some shyt

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
those actors had bars :whoo: straight up disrespectful bars. i came to start a fight on smack/kotd bars :banderas:

No, that wasn't the last Weirwood. There is one near Winterfell. There are others throughout Westeros. There is a whole island of them, the Isle of Faces

And you asked me before this episode why I was hyping up the COTF :russ:

I knew some shyt like this was gonna go down. And we only got a taste. A LITTLE BITTY TASTE:wow:

i'm assuming there's major backstory about them and the white walkers (along with everything else i guess) in the books?

yeah, that would be a dope spin-off. getting into the lore of game of thrones? i'd be all over that.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Oh yeah,

Where are all the fukkBOIS that tried to say that Bran wasn't a main character:mjlol:

Bran, Jon, Dany - Tier 1

Tyrion, Arya - Tier 2

Everyone else - Tier 3 or lower

I can't believe I ever even had to argue that shyt:francis:
I mean in terms of importance to the world yes, but in terms of having a story developed on screen not really

If someone asked about thrones characters to learn about the show, before this season, the average viewer would not bring up bran