Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
In the books, it was always said Bloodraven watched everyone with A Thousand Eyes & One.

When Bran and the gang made it to the cave (TV), he told them that he's been watching them all of their lives, with a thousand eyes and one.

Put two and two together...

EDIT: Why does Bloodraven have two eyes on the show? Half ass character development, again.
Alright thanks I don't pay enough attention :mjcry:

Apologies @T-K-G

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I hope Jon's direwolve ghost is
is pregnant with pups.....Gat damn!
:damn:

wat6rr.jpg

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My theory is R'Hlorr and all the Red Priestess followers view Bran as the true enemy. The Red Priests believe Bran is THE GREAT OTHER and there may be a war between those sides.

Remember The Children of The Forest turned The First Men into the White Walkers. The STARKS have the blood of THE FIRST MEN in them. So STARKS and White Walkers are related through blood. The Night King may not want to kill Bran. He may want Bran to lead THE WHITE WALKERS WAR :demonic:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My theory is R'Hlorr and all the Red Priestess followers view Bran as the true enemy. The Red Priests believe Bran is THE GREAT OTHER and there may be a war between those sides.

Remember The Children of The Forest turned The First Men into the White Walkers. The STARKS have the blood of THE FIRST MEN in them. So STARKS and White Walkers are related through blood. The Night King may not want to kill Bran. He may want Bran to lead THE WHITE WALKERS WAR :demonic:
why wouldn't they view the knights king as the great other? makes more sense to me

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Man there's like 3 potential god characters right now

Bran stark - all ice, straight up first men blood
Dany - pure fire, true targaryen blood

Jon Snow - spent his life as ice, died, brought back through fire :jbhmm: best of both worlds...
jon wasn't brought back thru fire...

but yo, the theories of tyrion being down with the flame seem to be weakening with bran jon and dany emerging so strong :jbhmm: