Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Where Drogon Monk? Where the fukk is Drogon Monk?

wireEP1205.gif

I ain't down with sets, but The Nights King got more charisma than anybody else, him and his crew carry themselves like Prince and the Revolution, nothing but ice cold smirks, nonchalant walks through explosions, chilling on plush dead stallion staring down from the hilltop while his minions put in work. Tonight, tonight he got his hands dirty, you seen that blade? Dude is the coldest in all the lands.
I'm #starkset for lyfe, but the Night's King is a boss in every sense of the word. He conveyed more emotions in his few scenes than Danaerys has in 6 seasons LOL

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She already lying to jon, cercei 2.0 dont have a tywin to check all her bad decisions.

Watch Cerci get a W with her plotting whilst Sansa in true Stark fashion gets yet another L with hers.

#Starkset members better start preparing themselves. All these L's so far have just been appetisers, the big one is coming :ohlawd:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I'm #starkset for lyfe, but the Night's King is a boss in every sense of the word. He conveyed more emotions in his few scenes than Danaerys has in 6 seasons LOL

He doesn't even speak and he still kills it in scenes, my dude stay hitting people with the -

AnimationWizard1.gif

No words, just glares. If he weren't a war machine he'd clearly be the frontman for an R & B group where you look at him and say "Yeah, that guys going solo and will be a star". Be on the lookout for his future single "fukk ya wall" coming to Westeros inns and brothels soon.