Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Yo lay of @Silkk

It's foreign to him cause he wasn't blessed by Terminator 1 and 2 a child. That's where I learned about time travel
Yeah I was like 7, playing with my teminator action figures and watching terminator 1 and 2 over and over again trying to crack the paradox.

How could Skynet be created in the past if Skynet was created because they found a cyborg from the future?:mindblown::ohhh:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
This dude figured it out 2 years ago

Got GOT?

I met George R.R. Martin at a convention last fall where we were both guest authors. Well, him more than me. (If you don’t know about my novels, click here.) I had previously met him probably ten years ago at another convention — before the Game of Thrones TV show — but we never spoke at that time.

As it turned out, Martin’s room was right down the hall from mine and we kept ending up in the elevator together. He knew I wasn’t stalking him because most of those times, I was in the elevator before him.

The first time there were some other fans on the elevator who asked for a picture with him, and he obliged. They got off before our floor, so it was just us. We walked out and headed down the hall and the conversation went like this:

Martin: I do get tired of posing for pictures all the time.

Me: Well, you’re quite famous now.

Martin: I wasn’t unknown before.

Me: True, among us. But you were never a guest on Conan before.

Martin: True.

Around the third time we were on the elevator together, he pushed he button for our floor and then asked the others what floors they needed, and then after everyone left, he turned to me.

Martin: I always wanted to be an elevator operator. If the writing thing hadn’t worked out…

We both laughed and went on to our rooms.

The final time we ended up together, the conversation went like this:

Me: I finally figured out why you have a character named “Hodor.”

Martin: Oh?

Me: I was thinking about your comment about wanting to be an elevator operator. It’s clear to me now that “Hodor” is short for “Hold the door.”

Martin: (laughing) You don’t know how close to the truth you are!

So there you have it. If we ever learn why Hodor says “Hodor” (which, as readers know, is not his given name) and it has something to do with elevators, remember: You read it here first.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
tumblr_o7kywa13eu1rszoo3o7_r1_500.gif

GoT has occasional humor, and it's gold when it happens.