Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sophie Turner on who her character should date.

3x07_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8_%D0%B8_%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B0.png

Sophie Turner suggests Sansa try something new- like women
After only 4 episodes, Game of Thrones Season 6 is already proving to be a big one for Sansa Stark, shifting the spotlight to Sophie Turner. The X-Men: Apocalypse starspoke with Entertainment Weekly recently to offer a suggestion in lovers for her character.

After Sansa’s extensive relationship with suffering these past few seasons, Turner craved a change for her character’s love life and suggested a more tender match for her: Margaery Tyrell.

"In the GoT universe, I think she’s going to have to swing the other way – because the men thing isn’t working for her. Judging by Sansa’s relationship with Margaery … probably Margaery.":shaq:

The two bonded over the viciousness of Joffrey in Season 3 and their friendship blossomed from there. It’s no surprise Turner envisions Sansa with a much more loving character when she’s endured so much hatred through the years.

Tuner even joked Sansa try the Lannister way and give Arya a go:

"Or [Sansa could hook up with] Arya – because I’d like to see that happen. I’d love a love scene between Arya and Sansa.":huhldup:

:shaq:
Faggit ass Joffrey could've made it happen but he'd rather shoot puppies :martin:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams (sansa and arya) played the game 2 truths 1 lie in a major UK newspaper and the answers they gave, esp arya were :banderas::banderas::banderas:....arya's story this season is going to be LIT

I'll link the article and put both sansa and arya answers in a spoiler just for those who don't want to read anything like this

Games of Thrones season 6: Major deaths and spoilers dropped by cast during ‘two truths and a lie’ game

Sophie Turner

1. “Ramsay dies.”

2. “Lady Stoneheart returns.”

3. “Arya checks three people off her list.”

Maisie Williams

1. “Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”

2. “Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”

3. “Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”

I think arya checking three people off her list is the lie for sophie turner just because of how big a couple of the characters on her list are...however I think arya NOT checking anyone off her list is Maisie Williams' lie. I think she will murk people on her list...just not three :manny:
Them hoes lying :childplease:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Halfway through the season we better have some skirmishes, low key Eddison Tollett has putting on a great performance :wow: he's so gassed now that Jon is back. Him and Podrick done really came up :ohlawd: