Official Game of Thrones Season 6 Thread

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Newspaper article about our next appearance of Young Ned Stark, and presumably Tower of Joy.

4MKfdPw.jpg
Brief appearance in episode 6 and then probably the entire R+L=J in the finale
damn we gotta wait till ep 10 :martin:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Sophie Turner on who her character should date.

3x07_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8_%D0%B8_%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B0.png

Sophie Turner suggests Sansa try something new- like women
After only 4 episodes, Game of Thrones Season 6 is already proving to be a big one for Sansa Stark, shifting the spotlight to Sophie Turner. The X-Men: Apocalypse starspoke with Entertainment Weekly recently to offer a suggestion in lovers for her character.

After Sansa’s extensive relationship with suffering these past few seasons, Turner craved a change for her character’s love life and suggested a more tender match for her: Margaery Tyrell.

"In the GoT universe, I think she’s going to have to swing the other way – because the men thing isn’t working for her. Judging by Sansa’s relationship with Margaery … probably Margaery.":shaq:

The two bonded over the viciousness of Joffrey in Season 3 and their friendship blossomed from there. It’s no surprise Turner envisions Sansa with a much more loving character when she’s endured so much hatred through the years.

Tuner even joked Sansa try the Lannister way and give Arya a go:

"Or [Sansa could hook up with] Arya – because I’d like to see that happen. I’d love a love scene between Arya and Sansa.":huhldup:

:shaq:

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sophie Turner on who her character should date.

3x07_%D0%9C%D0%B0%D1%80%D0%B3%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8_%D0%B8_%D0%A1%D0%B0%D0%BD%D1%81%D0%B0.png

Sophie Turner suggests Sansa try something new- like women
After only 4 episodes, Game of Thrones Season 6 is already proving to be a big one for Sansa Stark, shifting the spotlight to Sophie Turner. The X-Men: Apocalypse starspoke with Entertainment Weekly recently to offer a suggestion in lovers for her character.

After Sansa’s extensive relationship with suffering these past few seasons, Turner craved a change for her character’s love life and suggested a more tender match for her: Margaery Tyrell.

"In the GoT universe, I think she’s going to have to swing the other way – because the men thing isn’t working for her. Judging by Sansa’s relationship with Margaery … probably Margaery.":shaq:

The two bonded over the viciousness of Joffrey in Season 3 and their friendship blossomed from there. It’s no surprise Turner envisions Sansa with a much more loving character when she’s endured so much hatred through the years.

Tuner even joked Sansa try the Lannister way and give Arya a go:

"Or [Sansa could hook up with] Arya – because I’d like to see that happen. I’d love a love scene between Arya and Sansa.":huhldup:

:shaq:
damn, feels like eons ago when young sansa was betrothed to joff and getting schooled by margery (who came thru with the smooth scoop of joff). i've missed having quality scenes with margery,

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's gotta really fukk with your head...dying, and knowing for a fact that there's no; Valhalla, Red God Mansion, Seven God Haven, etc. Which begs the question; Where are the gods? Something brought Jon and Dondarrion back. All this magic has to have a place of birth, and clearly these gods do exist to an "extent'. Would be a complete Shamalamalaman moment, if they reveal that the gods are amongst the living and what nothing to do with said "afterlife".

If gods exist and they're bringing people back....or letting them be brought back....they wouldn't let those people see the after life. It would fukk up the program.

So Jon saying he didn't see or remember anything don't mean much.

It's just my 2 cents. :manny:

Fred.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams (sansa and arya) played the game 2 truths 1 lie in a major UK newspaper and the answers they gave, esp arya were :banderas::banderas::banderas:....arya's story this season is going to be LIT

I'll link the article and put both sansa and arya answers in a spoiler just for those who don't want to read anything like this

Games of Thrones season 6: Major deaths and spoilers dropped by cast during ‘two truths and a lie’ game

Sophie Turner

1. “Ramsay dies.”

2. “Lady Stoneheart returns.”

3. “Arya checks three people off her list.”

Maisie Williams

1. “Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”

2. “Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”

3. “Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”

I think arya checking three people off her list is the lie for sophie turner just because of how big a couple of the characters on her list are...however I think arya NOT checking anyone off her list is Maisie Williams' lie. I think she will murk people on her list...just not three :manny:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
vwqpz5.jpg
Brienne tryna front on my nikka Tormund da gawd? She hasn't gotten any dikk since the Summer of '96, who she stunting on?
1zdpysi.jpg
I thought Jon Snow was triller than this. fukk you mean you're gonna go somewhere warmer? You need a vacation like Young Jeezy, fam? They're manufacturing Rickon skin coats over at Winterfell, my dude. If Roy Jones ain't tired of fighting you don't get to be tired of catching those Ls. :martin:How does Sansa have more balls than The Prince That Was Promised? #ByrdGang outchea winning again. My bro Petyr Pablo aka Mayor Carcetti put that fukk boy Bronze Yohn Royce in his place. He knew Robert had shytty taste in football teams and bought him a falcon. Probably wishes he could give Matt Ryan that moon door treatment:mjlol:My dude Tyrion outchea making cats wait phat time. nikka needs to update his slang. Sounding like a New York nikka in the early 90s. But dude needs to look into a career in arbitration. He got those slavers to agree with him by getting them some slightly above average bytches with some mean dome game:ehh:I just realized I've never shyt on #MartellSet aka #FlowerGang in any review ever. How you got your boy Loras aka Sword Swallower outchea looking like Reek 2.0? This nikka looks like Swizz Beatz did a shytty remix of Reek. He's Reek Mills. Y'all better than this:scust:There's sonning's and then there's what happened to Jorah this past episode. Daario was dropping straight up bars on this old ass nikka
2lwvbsw.jpg
Can't imagine what it feels like to have your life saved by the same dude going balls deep in the woman of your dreams. To add insult to injury, those Dathraki cats told him they weren't fukking with the wine he was selling. To be honest, that vintage of Cabernet is pretty trash, breh. Gotta roll with that Dornish red, fam. Jorah's too old for this shyt, but he and Daario teamed up like Riggs and Murtaugh to save the best pawg in the Seven Kingdoms and beyond.:blessed:Not that she needed their help that much, doe. I was worried when she was stuck in one big room full of old bytches in desperate need of some Summer's Eve, but she bounced back like round ball. She's called the Unburnt for a reason, you Dothraki muhfukkas. I'd tell you to respeck it, but you fried like some lemon pepper wings right now, so I ain't got to say it no mo
9stik9.jpg
nikkas, thought they were finna run a train on the honorable, Khaleesi? The mother of motherfukking Dragons? Breaker of Chains?
i2ow9u.jpg
My #Targset nikkas, we just got stronger. You seen them bow down in the presence of greatness. Westeros, we pulling up on you nikka
rcloi1.jpg
This nikka said Reek millz:dead:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sophie Turner and Maisie Williams (sansa and arya) played the game 2 truths 1 lie in a major UK newspaper and the answers they gave, esp arya were :banderas::banderas::banderas:....arya's story this season is going to be LIT

I'll link the article and put both sansa and arya answers in a spoiler just for those who don't want to read anything like this

Games of Thrones season 6: Major deaths and spoilers dropped by cast during ‘two truths and a lie’ game

Sophie Turner

1. “Ramsay dies.”

2. “Lady Stoneheart returns.”

3. “Arya checks three people off her list.”

Maisie Williams

1. “Arya goes to Westeros, back over the sea.”

2. “Arya is in the trailer more times than people have realized, because they don’t realize it’s her.”

3. “Arya doesn’t cross any more names off her list.”

I think arya checking three people off her list is the lie for sophie turner just because of how big a couple of the characters on her list are...however I think arya NOT checking anyone off her list is Maisie Williams' lie. I think she will murk people on her list...just not three :manny:
if she's really in a bunch of scenes as no one :banderas:

giphy.gif