Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I wish more people would care about smaller movies and think about them as much as Star Wars
Me too. I've been amped to see Macbeth but only one theater in the whole fukking state got it. And its like a 40 minute drive

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Me too. I've been amped to see Macbeth but only one theater in the whole fukking state got it. And its like a 40 minute drive

Not that Up is small movie but the X-Men thread having 1900 posts and SSquad having 3300 (with something like 20 post per day on avg.).
Its insane

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
:mjlol: Pay full opening weekend prices for non-genre indie movies brehs.

So after your third edit (at least) this was the best thing you could come up with :mjlol:
Also wtf is non-genre?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: Pay full opening weekend prices for non-genre indie movies brehs.

:mjlol:
Also wtf is non-genre?

You don't know what a Genre movie or TV show is?

everything is in some genre is my point.

Yeah technically your're right, Every movie or TV show is some type of Genre. But when folks use the term "Genre TV" or "Genre Movies", they're specifically talking about Action/Superhero/Supernatural/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Spy/Horror-types of movies or TV shows.

Basically look at The Saturn Awards as a prestigious awards show for Genre movies & TV shows.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Yeah technically your're right, Every movie or TV show is some type of Genre. But when folks use the term "Genre TV" or "Genre Movies", they're specifically talking about Action/Superhero/Supernatural/Fantasy/Sci-Fi/Spy/Horror-types of movies or TV shows.

Basically look at The Saturn Awards as a prestigious awards show for Genre movies & TV shows.
breh, stop ducking the question :beli:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Watching old movies i told my wife we went from veronica lake to amy schumer :francis: