Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
the 6th harry potter film is when you can start admitting hermione is cute :sitdown:

Last edited:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
@StraxStrax What you know about this movie Fúsi?

shyt dropped this week in theaters over here and you're the Scandanavian film expert around these parts and all.

I've heard its really good, I haven't seen myself and it annoys me because the directors first movie is one of my all time favs. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.
Is it called Fúsi in Holland, I thought was called Virgin Mountain outside of Iceland?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I've heard its really good, I haven't seen myself and it annoys me because the directors first movie is one of my all time favs. Maybe I'll watch it tonight.
Is it called Fúsi in Holland, I thought was called Virgin Mountain outside of Iceland?

Arthouse theaters over here tend to have both the original and the international title on their website, so it's like whatever. But yeah, Virgin Mountain is the "official" title.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
It's odd how dated and dirty looking movies from the late 90s/early 00s look now that were used to digital

StraxStrax

Daps
I wish more people would care about smaller movies and think about them as much as Star Wars

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
I would love to see a silver surfer movie made, but it would probably be too expensive to make considering it would have to be almost 100% CGI. They tried to use a practical silver surfer in the Fantastic four movie but it just looked like a man in a suit.

Krampus is one of the best horror movies I've seen in a while. The cast and filmmakers at least attempted to do something different and I can appreciate that.

StraxStrax

Daps
I think Up is universally well liked.

Yeah it was.
But go to any Marvel/DC/Star Wars thread and see how people talk with passion about flaws and good parts of movies and why they think those things are flaws/good. I want that for more movies. Of course thats never gonna happen because people love comic books but you know what I mean.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL