Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel needs to stop fukking around and remake the Death Wish and repackage it for The Punisher.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Man, there ain't shyt to see in the theater right now lol

The Fall Dumping Ground is here....Black Mass can't get here soon enough

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Why did the movie Constatine get crapped on? Bias aside, I've really tried to find something wrong with it and can't. I heard it was a comic book, does the hate come from comic book people?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Why did the movie Constatine get crapped on? Bias aside, I've really tried to find something wrong with it and can't. I heard it was a comic book, does the hate come from comic book people?

It's a bit dry.It was based on arguably Hellblazer's best story yet it failed to truly capture the emotional gravitas of the story. And of course it's easy for comic book fans to take offense in Keanu Reeves playing the street-wise gritty Brit as Keanu Reeves.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I forgot Hannibal the movie started with that random scene shooting up brothers and sisters. One with a baby. Ridley :mjpls:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm still not sure how I feel about that flick. Like at all. :patrice:
When I saw it as a kid in the 90s I wasn't feeling the directing and the romance, but now I think it was pretty good even though the love angle between Dracula and Nina is a little too sappy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
When I saw it as a kid in the 90s I wasn't feeling the directing and the romance, but now I think it was pretty good even though the love angle between Dracula and Nina is a little too sappy.

I feel like I respect the ambition but the movie misses me for a lot. Like maybe it's TOO ambitious

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had the double feature Bloodsport/Timecop for over a year now and during that time I only watched Bloodsport thinking Timecop would be garbage.

So I just finished watching Timecop for the first time :dwillhuh: Timecop wasn't bad at all and, if you take out the nostalgia, it is the better of the two.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
@StraxStrax What you know about this movie Fúsi?

shyt dropped this week in theaters over here and you're the Scandanavian film expert around these parts and all.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I've had the double feature Bloodsport/Timecop for over a year now and during that time I only watched Bloodsport thinking Timecop would be garbage.

So I just finished watching Timecop for the first time :dwillhuh: Timecop wasn't bad at all and, if you take out the nostalgia, it is the better of the two.
I have nostalgia over both of em...everyweekend when i was a kid id either rent a van dam movie or segal movie. That combo on Blu? I gotta start getting JCVD movies on blu ray.