Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yes. They brainwash me on a weekly basis. I'm watching it as i type

I bought double indemnity and do the right thing because of them as well. I had seen all three of these movies before. But I had not seen mission impossible since the VHS days

I still need do the right thing on blu ray..and double indemnity for real. got them on dvd but :scust:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many of you brehs watched that movie "dope" this summer? I thought it was a really good movie from start to finish but I rarely see anyone talk about it :mjcry:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
How many of you brehs watched that movie "dope" this summer? I thought it was a really good movie from start to finish but I rarely see anyone talk about it :mjcry:
i saw it
but it was one of them flix i saw with my crimeys
so i dont even remember the shyt to be honest

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I still need do the right thing on blu ray..and double indemnity for real. got them on dvd but :scust:

Picked up the godfather trilogy after work.

I have now upgraded all my favorites except the Bourne trilogy and the first two spider-man. When I move I'm going to see if I can give away the DVDs :heh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I have now upgraded all my favorites except the Bourne trilogy and the first two spider-man. When I move I'm going to see if I can give away the DVDs :heh:

I normally give away the DVDs after I cop the blus..never replaced the spider-man flicks tho but that's probably because I've seen them over and over and over and over I got no reason to.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I normally give away the DVDs after I cop the blus..never replaced the spider-man flicks tho but that's probably because I've seen them over and over and over and over I got no reason to.
I haven't upgraded my x-men movies either. But I really don't have a desire to watch them again. I do have the rips though :sas2:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I haven't upgraded my x-men movies either. But I really don't have a desire to watch them again. I do have the rips though :sas2:

Yup, don't have those either lol. I thought about copping X2 as a steelbook but i knew I wouldn't watch it. I've seen it enough times and it comes on tv a fair amount

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Jet Li probably said a total of 20 words in his last 5 movies.

I'm watching War on Netflix right now andhe ain't saying shyt, all this nikka doing is making sassy faces. :scust:

Im like over an hour into the movie and I don't even know his character's name.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bill Murray is top 3 actor of all time :lupe:
top 3 comedic actor of all time. Just too many fine actors out there for him to be top 3. I'm not saying drama or serious roles hold more weight then comedic roles but a lot of comedic performers also branched out and had really good dramatic performances too, someone like Jim Carrey for example in Eternal Sunshine. Though Murray was good in lost in translation he still never ventured too far from his comfort zone when it came to roles.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Jet Li probably said a total of 20 words in his last 5 movies.

I'm watching War on Netflix right now andhe ain't saying shyt, all this nikka doing is making sassy faces. :scust:

Im like over an hour into the movie and I don't even know his character's name.
this dude I work with stepped to me and said, "Jackie chan or Jet Li"

I replied, "You mean, Bruce Lee? :beli:"

":childplease: naw, JET li."

":dame:are you fukkin serious breh? :martin: Jackie Chan easy"

":dwillhuh: what do you mean EASY? I think I like Jackie Chan more too but it sure as hell ain't easy"

"Jet Li doesn't even have lines of dialogue in his performances :mindblown: breh, like I said, JACKIE CHAN EASY" :camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

godfather on bluray is :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah: :noah:

I damn near shed a tear first time I watched it :mjcry:'

can someone edit in a realistic punch doe in that one scene god that shyt annoys the fukk out of me in a masterpiece of a movie

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Disney had a run of The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, and Toy Story:wow: #myChildhood