Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Smh at them remaking the secret in their eyes.

I refuse to watch the trailer

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

That depends. Would calling it a very standard detective story coated in exceptional directing fit your definition of 'hatin'? I like the movie but outside of the props I'd give it for the direction, the plot never did much for me.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
That depends. Would calling it a very standard detective story coated in exceptional directing fit your definition of 'hatin'? I like the movie but outside of the props I'd give it for the direction, the plot never did much for me.
Sounds like my thoughts on I saw the devil :umad:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Alright, so I just saw John Wick for the first time like 3 days ago, I think. I've watched it good 4 times since.

I like how the fact everone respects him and respects his skill set. I respect Vigo the Russian because even though he knows his son screwed up,he still has to try to defend him even though it will be impossible.

I like when they capture John, he explains to Vigo that he is not tripping just because they killed his Dog and stole his car, but that the Dog was the one last gift from his wife that he was willing to get out of the game for.

I like the concept of the hotel and the "code" it has. How they gave him a new car for the disturbance and how they dealt with the woman for breaking it.

And I like the tone of the movie; the darkness.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Alright, so I just saw John Wick for the first time like 3 days ago, I think. I've watched it good 4 times since.

I like how the fact everone respects him and respects his skill set. I respect Vigo the Russian because even though he knows his son screwed up,he still has to try to defend him even though it will be impossible.

I like when they capture John, he explains to Vigo that he is not tripping just because they killed his Dog and stole his car, but that the Dog was the one last gift from his wife that he was willing to get out of the game for.

I like the concept of the hotel and the "code" it has. How they gave him a new car for the disturbance and how they dealt with the woman for breaking it.

And I like the tone of the movie; the darkness.

:blessed: All hail Baba Yaga

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This is a random movie thought, but how to do they film in the NYC subway?

I can't imagine that subway stop gets carded off so they can shoot the scene.

Maybe the big budget movies, actually build subways sets, but take for example Mr. Robot the tv show, there is a scene at an NYC stop, not sure where, but it was daylight, so it wasn't early morning.

Just wondering...:ld:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This is a random movie thought, but how to do they film in the NYC subway?

I can't imagine that subway stop gets carded off so they can shoot the scene.

Maybe the big budget movies, actually build subways sets, but take for example Mr. Robot the tv show, there is a scene at an NYC stop, not sure where, but it was daylight, so it wasn't early morning.

Just wondering...:ld:

Yeah you'd build sets and then just use the actual subway for establishing shots.