Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I forgot what a comicbook nerd that cute little girl in adventures in babysitting was

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
TMC has been showing these old batman serials from the WW2 era...and Lord have mercy the 'cism is strong with this one. I don't ever want to hear batman call anyone a "jap devil"again in my life

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Eva Green in 300 2 was a bad bytch. :whew:

Bad as in bad.

Shes got to be a witch or something. Shes given into the dark side based on her eyes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I take it you haven't seen penny dreadful
If penny dreadful doesnt have 4 seasons im not watching it.

She was good in a dame to kill for and 300. I like that she likes playing dark characters.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
If penny dreadful doesnt have 4 seasons im not watching it.

She was good in a dame to kill for and 300. I like that she likes playing dark characters.
Breh watch it she is absolutely nuts.

Or at least peep the scene from s1 ep 2 on youtube

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
While I was waiting on my chinese last night, they had on the syfy channel;and a movie was on, and it was shot in first person shooter style. I was :mjlol:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
beyoncemarvelb-140851.png

REPORT: Marvel Looking To Cast Beyonce As Superhero In Next Avengers Movie
Beyoncé is poised to revive her movie career as a comic book superheroine, we can exclusively reveal.

The singer and actress is in talks with Marvel and Disney bosses over a role. Producers want her to join the cast of The Avengers after the success of new episode Age Of Ultron, which took £1.1billion at the box office in six weeks. They believe Bey, 33, could add millions of fans if she starred alongside Scarlett Johansson, who plays Black Widow, and Elizabeth Olsen as the Scarlet Witch.

Two sequels – The Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 and 2 – are scheduled for release in 2018 and 2019, with spin-off films also in the works. A senior executive at movie distributor Disney said: “We would love to have Beyoncé on board, almost certainly as a newcomer to the screen from Marvel’s existing catalogue of comic book characters.”

Among those being considered are…

● Boom-Boom: The alter-ego of Tabitha Smith, a secret agent with the ability to create lethal plasma bombs with her mind.

● Blink: A superheroine who can teleport herself and others anywhere.

● Tigra: A cat-like crime-fi ghter with superhuman strength, speed and agility.

● Hawkeye: An expert in combat, including sword-fi ghting, archery and jujitsu.

Earlier this year, Beyoncé moved with rapper hubby JayZ, 45, from New York to LA’s swanky Holmby Hills so she can reboot her acting career.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Wetlands...:dwillhuh::scust::why::gag::scusthov::wtf::what::sadcam::mjcry::scust:

I watch horror movies and this shyt grosses me out more than the vast majority of them. At it's heart, it's a pretty tragic tale of a girl that feels like she's been dealt a bad hand. The grotesque shyt might distract some people, and to others, it might even take away from the narrative.

That girl is the D(irtiest)OAT and lucky she ain't catch that monster. :scust:
Just heard about this movie... tempted to watch it but kinda scared to :unsure: