Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:picard: You were out there starving breh. Houston had all those 4 in 1 cabinets at Kroger’s, fiestas, & gas stations when I was kid.

Shouts out to Fiesta had COTA right next MSH next to XvSF.

On topic this EVO fukkin sucked; dead games getting rollback/no content, commenters sucked (especially Flabxiss and that white dude who definitely has pronouns) and god damn the ads. I remember traveling for work on a Sunday and buying WiFi on a plane just to watched EVO 2018. No way you’d get me to do that shyt now.

#fukkkFreshCut:pacspit: and that my hands is shaking song.
The actual matches have been great but the long ass breaks :camby:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Central Pennsylvania had the SNK cabinets when I was growing up in arcades that were in the mall. They weren't as popular as the other games though. I only remember playing against the computer.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
The actual matches have been great but the long ass breaks :camby:

Yea I like to get into the rhythm of watching matches back to back but this shyt kills the momentum, then I just go do something else and forget about EVO.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Central Pennsylvania had the SNK cabinets when I was growing up in arcades that were in the mall. They weren't as popular as the other games though. I only remember playing against the computer.
I remember the days when SNK cabs was rare in an arcade but was plentiful in department stores and laundry mats.