Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
in the fighting scene? i disagree. those red snk cabs were everywhere from laundromats to 7-11s

and cvs was 20 years ago, and he didnt make an effort to play the source game until recently
I remember the local laundromat had one with Fatal fury, sam sho, world heroes and some other shyt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the fighting scene? i disagree. those red snk cabs were everywhere from laundromats to 7-11s

and cvs was 20 years ago, and he didnt make an effort to play the source game until recently
Having a fg scene in your city was a rare thing back in the 90s/early 2000s and SNK cabinets in the US were rare on top of that

You could go anywhere and find a SF2/MK cab, but an SNK cab outside of the 3-4 largest US cities??? Rare

There's a reason America ain't as strong as countries like Mexico, China or Saudi Arabia in KOF. Nikkas wasn't playing KOF like that here

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Having a fg scene in your city was a rare thing back in the 90s/early 2000s and SNK cabinets in the US were rare on top of that

You could go anywhere and find a SF2/MK cab, but an SNK cab outside of the 3-4 largest US cities??? Rare

There's a reason America ain't as strong as countries like Mexico, China or Saudi Arabia in KOF. Nikkas wasn't playing KOF like that here
I dont know, in the Bay there were SNK cabinets all over when i was growing up so i cant talk for everyone else.

parallax

Superstar
Daps

i can only speak on the west coast, but there were snk cabs just about everywhere from the places i visited from san diego up to seattle.

id honestly argue that they were more frequent than mk cabs were

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i can only speak on the west coast, but there were snk cabs just about everywhere from the places i visited from san diego up to seattle.

id honestly argue that they were more frequent than mk cabs were
Yea man you gotta relax :russ:

West Coast had EVERYTHING the rest of the country ain't have no damn SNK cabinets :russ: