Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
What's the best game to watch now as a spectator? Melee is completely stale to me now and I hate almost all of the players now except like one. :deadrose:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Second, the commentary has gone completely into parody territory. These people aren’t even speaking English at times, just non stop spouting off memes and pop culture references. “From the cradle to the grave, DMX, what you really want from a player. Oooh Swiss cheese in the grater, that’s a big boy gotta super size that combo. Order is uuuuuuuuuuuuuup”.

Wife heard that shyt and came in to see what the hell I was watching. :francis:

Watching Tekken listening to Markman or Tasty Steve is horrible. Vicious is one of the worst SF commentators.

Oddly enough MK11 has the best commentators. When Kitana Prime is on the mic

:wow:

Everyone is a carbon copy these days.
Yipes, Ski Sonic, Lee Chung, Chris Matrix, MajinObama. Need them to do every game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What's the best game to watch now as a spectator? Melee is completely stale to me now and I hate almost all of the players now except like one. :deadrose:

Strive (even though I think its terrible its amusing to watch people explode) and tekken

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Watching Tekken listening to Markman or Tasty Steve is horrible. Vicious is one of the worst SF commentators.

Oddly enough MK11 has the best commentators. When Kitana Prime is on the mic

:wow:

Everyone is a carbon copy these days.
Yipes, Ski Sonic, Lee Chung, Chris Matrix, MajinObama. Need them to do every game.
Saint Cola and that struggle fro trash too.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
It is annoying that so many commentators is trying to be the next Yipes. I wish they would stop trying so hard on commentary be yourself. Cause you not gonna be able to copy Yipes natural ability.
It was a random dude like that during the DBZF Finals that sounded just like Yipes.

Called him out in chat and pissed on some nuthuggers of his.

I only need Yipes to be Yipes. Even Jammerz, who's normally tolerable, spoke all over Yipes during their time on SFV commentary. That's why I'm glad dude has the Can Opener now. Him and Lee Chung get to cut loose without having to worry about censors or wannabes trying to leech of them.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They already leaked Kimberly and Juri for the SF6 Evo reveal