Reppin
Baltimore

480.gif

Get that Indian c Styles bullshyt outta here :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so happy the offline EVO has returned. I haven't felt this excited for anything FGC related in awhile.

Some are expecting a SF6 beta announcement here. I think that's a bit much. Would be nice tho. I'll be fine with some nice reveals and more gameplay.

I'm ready to watch some games.

I'm low-key expecting it but not getting my hopes up.

At the very least we could get the current demo everyone been getting to play

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
community tournament schedule
good looks, imma try to make sure the posts on the first page have a decent amount of these streams up once everything gets going

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm low-key expecting it but not getting my hopes up.

At the very least we could get the current demo everyone been getting to play
I would expect a character reveal being that this is EVO. Maybe a little more info about the game in the form of a trailer or something

FGC is about to be really quiet until SF6, which we can assume is coming before the next EVO(?). I don't see Capcom passing up the opportunity to use one of the last major appearances for SF5 as a vehicle to promote 6

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
Arcade1UP just announced a MVC2 cabinet.

Wi-Fi Enabled for Online Play! Challenge and battle against your friends from around the country!

Claw like Wolverine and master the art of Ansatsuken with Ryu in the Marvel vs Capcom 2™ Arcade Game from Arcade1Up!

Bringing you authentic arcade experiences in an affordable midsize form factor, Arcade1Up game cabinets are must-haves for your family game room, man cave or as a welcome distraction in the office. They play great, look great and are instant conversation pieces.

This epic cabinet features 8 classic titles including Marvel vs Capcom 2™, Marvel vs Capcom™, Marvel Super Heroes vs Street Fighter™, X-Men vs Street Fighter™, Marvel Super Heroes™, X-Men: Children of the ATOM™, X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse™ and Marvel Super Heroes in War of the Gems™ and more!

Does this game cabinet need a lift? Matching custom riser included. Need to bask in the glow of your sizable skills? Light-Up marquee included. Want to show off how sick your game cabinet is to your friends and family? Well, you can with EXCLUSIVE side panel art.

Okay you mighty masses of Marvel fans, it’s time to take a seat and kick @$$ with your favorite heroes to your heart’s content! Get ready to punch, kick, fly, blast, claw and oh-so-many-more powers packed into this easily assembled arcade machine.

Ships to USA and Canada only. Please note your credit card will be charged in full once you place your order.

(Canadian customers please note that shipping to your location may be subject to duties and taxes.)

I still got it on PS3/360, but I need this shyt released on modern consoles.

Badly.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Arcade1UP just announced a MVC2 cabinet.

I still got it on PS3/360, but I need this shyt released on modern consoles.

Badly.

Might just get this one.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Ok good they are still going to do announcements at the end of grand finals. so any announcements won't be for games on the main lineup.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
insha allah that clown Hotashi got washed by Latif :blessed:

started immediately making excuses like hes tired like Latif didn't just fly in from like fukking Agrabah and shyt :mjlol: