Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hold on bruh. Kane ain't the GOAT, but don't laugh at him like he ain't cook everyone during his run.

This might be the best marvel set ever

GOAT is absurd. RayRay should have beaten him handily. He must have never watched Champ beat him.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Forgot to say anything about Bum's Heatwave tournament that ended some hours ago. For all of the people that complain how he "begs" for money he got 2k+ cash for all of the games, including 14.5K for DBFZ. And that was done without a sponsor, giving out more cash then most of these majors: Matcherino - Crowd Funding Esports

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Forgot to say anything about Bum's Heatwave tournament that ended some hours ago. For all of the people that complain how he "begs" for money he got 2k+ cash for all of the games, including 14.5K for DBFZ. And that was done without a sponsor, giving out more cash then most of these majors: Matcherino - Crowd Funding Esports
glad he could get his shyt together finally :mjlol:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I'm here for this. Coach Steve is one of my favorite players to watch and he taught me a lot during my marvel 3 days. Use to run sets with him daily when he was going to temple.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hate that sorry ass site. If that was Daigo they’d be sucking him off right now.

“I'm glad this dude got humbled a couple times. He was acting like a massive jerk when he first performed well in tournaments. He was quite young though.”

“Arrogant looking mf.”

“Bet he won't make it to top 32 lol”

“I'm sure he probably thought this was tight, but it's actually hella wack. He better get top 8 after this self-hype. lol”

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I hate that sorry ass site. If that was Daigo they’d be sucking him off right now.

“I'm glad this dude got humbled a couple times. He was acting like a massive jerk when he first performed well in tournaments. He was quite young though.”

“Arrogant looking mf.”

“I'm sure he probably thought this was tight, but it's actually hella wack. He better get top 8 after this self-hype. lol”

bros skin is horrible :picard:

as an aside I have no problem with them DR cats. don't seem like complete idiots like some fgc cats.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

“Arrogant looking mf.”

Still want to see Punk win, just for the mass meltdown. Cacs and bytch ass nikkas of all types will cry in unison:lolbron:

Last edited: