Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Chris G won MVC3 again. Already killing the game again that fast.

ya know can't even front you on this. chris g is def zzz inducing. like we went through that shyt ten years ago and here it is again lol.

After CB and me getting phoenixed and my ds4 not registering the game winning combo I basically hung up my umvc sticks. game had its time but I'm finally over it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This.

As a Faust main, I’m fukking crushed. He looks great, but he plays nothing like he’s supposed to. What made Xrd more fun to watch and play, IMO, was a very clear contrast in play styles, even in mirrors. The respective toolsets were deep and varied enough. In strive, you’re trying to corner carry into wall break, rinse and repeat.

basically. and they even turned my nikka Chaos into another have to hold forward monkey ass character.

tournies still dominated by braindead ass nago, ram, leo. patch aint do shyt :scust:

• Dap
Reactions: s@n

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya know can't even front you on this. chris g is def zzz inducing. like we went through that shyt ten years ago and here it is again lol.

After CB and me getting phoenixed and my ds4 not registering the game winning combo I basically hung up my umvc sticks. game had its time but I'm finally over it.
Fr he's the whole reason it died in the first place. Community for this game just got tired of dealing with and it's repeating itself. Honestly if I was a TO I'd ban Morrigan. If not for Disney she would have been nerfed anyway so just ban the bytch.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Fr he's the whole reason it died in the first place. Community for this game just got tired of dealing with and it's repeating itself. Honestly if I was a TO I'd ban Morrigan. If not for Disney she would have been nerfed anyway so just ban the bytch.
Ban Morrigan

:wtf:

His Vergil is a bigger issue. Morrigan can be beat. Guys just get boxed up by his Vergil

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ban Morrigan

:wtf:

His Vergil is a bigger issue. Morrigan can be beat. Guys just get boxed up by his Vergil
Yes because they use all their resources dealing with morrigan. Really the team as a whole is too much, but clearly he's has the best morrigan. He'd have to master Zero or Phoenix to win like he does now otherwise he might not make top 8 ever again.

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Yes because they use all their resources dealing with morrigan. Really the team as a whole is too much, but clearly he's has the best morrigan. He'd have to master Zero or Phoenix to win like he does now otherwise he might not make top 8 ever again.

Lil Monix was giving him that work at the last tournament just couldn't handle the Virgil. Was he in winner's the whole time?

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lil Monix was giving him that work at the last tournament just couldn't handle the Virgil. Was he in winner's the whole time?
No, but Chris sandbags. He 3- 0 once he reset the bracket. That team just wears people down. Take morrigan away it's a wrap. Reason I say Morrigan because he was making grand finals even before he added Virgil.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Then you'll be crying to ban Zero or Phoenix. Chris is just the best. 2 was Justin's, 3 is Chris'.

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then you'll be crying to ban Zero or Phoenix. Chris is just the best. 2 was Justin's, 3 is Chris'.
Even tho I said he'd have to master those characters to win, he still wouldn't just off their HP alone. I much rather take my chances of him playing those characters. But obviously neither fit his play style.