Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Thought Idom would wash him, props to Mr.Crimson tho levelled up something serious against the best two stateside with Sim no less. That GF was crazy.

Edit: nerf Laura

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thought Idom would wash him, props to Mr.Crimson tho levelled up something serious against the best two stateside with Sim no less. That GF was crazy.

Edit: nerf Laura
She got buffed last week:russ:

Japan don't respect Laura so she keeps getting shyt she don't need:stopitslime:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure I follow. Looks like they're just doing Evo online like was originally planned, and doing some lead up tournaments to promote.
He's speaking to them using PlayStation only games only like everybody assumed was gonna happen once sony bought Evo

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's speaking to them using PlayStation only games only like everybody assumed was gonna happen once sony bought Evo

But weren't they already using PlayStation consoles almost exclusively before the purchase? Y'all would know better than I would, but I thought that was part of the reason the purchase even happened in the first place.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah not even that from, the format, money, region locations, stage and outfit requirements.

It's alot...