DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Is Capcom back?:lupe:

Seeing how they have been in their bag since Ono-San got the
tenor.gif
treatment during Season 3 and how incredible these characters have been with the new team I am excited to see whats next for the fighting game division.:ooh:

Monster Hunter, Resident Evil more popular than ever, and turning Street Fighter around I really cant wait to see what their next announcement will be:whew:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Is Capcom back?:lupe:

Seeing how they have been in their bag since Ono-San got the
tenor.gif
treatment during Season 3 and how incredible these characters have been with the new team I am excited to see whats next for the fighting game division.:ooh:

Monster Hunter, Resident Evil more popular than ever, and turning Street Fighter around I really cant wait to see what their next announcement will be:whew:
with the way these characters are looking now, it seems like ono was a problem, LOL. that is sad but at least it means capcom is on a positive trajectory

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I want an all Marvel Capcom game. I want it to be 3v3 and fast pace like MvC2 or MvC3. The Injustice game are alright but they only hold my interest until the 2nd dlc releases then I never have interest in playing them again.