Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
:mjlol:

By summer latest

if the covid precautions go well maybe even spring.

Both of these posts are 100% cap

Both Frosty Faustings and Combo Breaker are online only this year. Capcom Cup is canceled. No major has even so much as implied they are planning to run offline this year at this point.

Bamco is getting more involved in online events and is setting themselves up to do more on that front. Other fighting game devs will shortly follow.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Both of these posts are 100% cap

Both Frosty Faustings and Combo Breaker are online only this year. Capcom Cup is canceled. No major has even so much as implied they are planning to run offline this year at this point.

Bamco is getting more involved in online events and is setting themselves up to do more on that front. Other fighting game devs will shortly follow.

Ill take my L I under estimated the general ineptitude of our country to handle this :hubie:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how FGC folks and art/cosplay are so connected.
Not really when you think about it

Fighting game character designs are :ohlawd:and a lot of female character designs appeal to female cosplayers.

Fighting games have a variety of half naked bytches and bytches love playing dress up and being half naked:manny:

Morrigan is from an obscure game but is one of the most popular fanart/displays around because of how good of a look at my body design it is

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Morrigan is from an obscure game but is one of the most popular fanart/displays around because of hoe good a look at my body design it is
Morrigan isn't even the main character of her own game and minus whale be capcom's mascot.

She appears in almost every crossover (MvC 1-3 + MvCi, CvS, namco x capcom, project x zone, with capcom fighting jam being the odd exception) and gets referenced elsewhere too. Promotional capcom artwork features her and I'm sure there's tons of morrigan merchandise. She also has a costume in SFV.

She even appeared in some golf game back in the day too
wg2.jpg

:heh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Morrigan isn't even the main character of her own game and minus whale be capcom's mascot.

She appears in almost every crossover (MvC 1-3 + MvCi, CvS, namco x capcom, project x zone, with capcom fighting jam being the odd exception) and gets referenced elsewhere too. Promotional capcom artwork features her and I'm sure there's tons of morrigan merchandise. She also has a costume in SFV.

She even appeared in some golf game back in the day too
wg2.jpg

:heh:
Yea her design has carried her for 25+ years

Capcom's female fighting characters tend to transcend the game. I was surprised at how wild popular Juri is among bytches i KNOW don't play Street Fighter

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That does look like a strained, forced smile from her. She probably washed her arm immediately afterwards.
Nah just an average Asian bytch
In the gaming community
Good at hiding while being around
Black people

Or
Has said borderline shyt
And dudes never checked her
Because they wanted to fukk
It’s a lot of cats like that in gaming
No matter the format

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nah just an average Asian bytch
In the gaming community
Good at hiding while being around
Black people

Or
Has said borderline shyt
And dudes never checked her
Because they wanted to fukk
It’s a lot of cats like that in gaming
No matter the format

:francis: look what coochie makes nikkas do. But all honestly, these folks some nikkas so they don't have no standards, no ethics