Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose: some of them fools from the freemelee movement slipped into the splatoon NA tourney and Nintendo cancelled the splatoon stream and now the splatoon community is pissed at not only Nintendo but the Melee community as well.

:mjlol:
lmao what happened? Where can I read up on this?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
lmao what happened? Where can I read up on this?

Nintendo pretty much supports games like ARMS Splatoon and Pokemon in competitive but can't be bothered with smash. Now other communities kinda trying to join the freemelee campaign and Nintendo not having it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Nintendo pretty much supports games like ARMS Splatoon and Pokemon in competitive but can't be bothered with smash. Now other communities kinda trying to join the freemelee campaign and Nintendo not having it.

I tried telling these smelly melee players that ya'll games weren't meant to be real fighters and competitive like that. Should've just stuck to it being for fun party games. @Fatboi1, go cap and save your mans n em, lol!

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I tried telling these smelly melee players that ya'll games weren't meant to be real fighters and competitive like that. Should've just stuck to it being for fun party games. @Fatboi1, go cap and save your mans n em, lol!

I mean I still think smash itself has its place in the FGC since people from other fighting game communities were jumping in on this mess, but...

it's Melee and the game is like 300 years old. And they keep forgetting that they're the most toxic community in the whole FGC. Nintendo supports the other game communities cause they don't get down like the smash community does.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Melee people saying Nintendo is anti competitive gaming sounds like MAGA hats saying kneeling is anti military. These guys are minor league trying to to move like they're the majority of the Nintendo consumer market and they're going to crash shyt.

They weird af.

They tried to use a modded version of melee to run a major. fukk you think was gonma happen :dead:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
They weird af.

They tried to use a modded version of melee to run a major. fukk you think was gonma happen :dead:
This is where I disagree with Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't have to support them but they don't have to be dikks and try to put a stop to the community doing their thing. And this is coming from someone who hates Smash.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This is where I disagree with Nintendo. Nintendo doesn't have to support them but they don't have to be dikks and try to put a stop to the community doing their thing. And this is coming from someone who hates Smash.

Nah, fukk em. I'd say the infamous Biggie bridge quote, but they literally git off on that shizz, so...:sitdown:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

It’s about cannibalizing Ultimate while they are still pushing Ultimate which has netcode issues.

It sends the message that maybe these smelly fukks are right and I should abandon Ultimate for melee.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Nintendo the type of fukk nikkas who have never left money on the table. If they feel the melee kids are biting into even less than a percent they shutting that shyt down. Plus the melee scene is full of a bunch of dikk riding manchildren who protects pedos. They deserve negative sympathy.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo the type of fukk nikkas who have never left money on the table. If they feel the melee kids are biting into even less than a percent they shutting that shyt down. Plus the melee scene is full of a bunch of dikk riding manchildren who protects pedos. They deserve negative sympathy.

i thought it was the other smash scenes with pedos? the melee crowd doesnt know what a fukking shower is

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
i thought it was the other smash scenes with pedos? the melee crowd doesnt know what a fukking shower is

Naw, they all had some weirdos in their ranks.

If we being real they lucky they even still run tournies with the type of time they was on all this time. That reddit thread this summer wsa appalling.