Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I hesitate to call characters broken but the jury is still out on Poison

And broken is a figure of speech most times. There are no broken characters in Street Fighter 5

Also the amount of people playing a character has little bearing on their ranking. It still mostly comes down to matchups and ability to utilize the game mechanics

There's two Akuma's in the world but everybody knows he's the best character. He's played by few because of his difficulty and low health characters will always filter out potential casual mains
I don’t think there are any out right broken characters in the game but a quite a few cheap ones, be it because of their VTriggers, neutral tools or both (Hi Akuma!)

Poison vexes me as a purist as she effectively has the same tool set as the OG Dhalsim but much better (harder hitting attacks, Fire D.O.T, EX Heartraid which is safe of block and give her auto 50/50, a short ranged overhead)

I wish they’d made Sim toptier instead

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hesitate to call characters broken but the jury is still out on Poison

And broken is a figure of speech most times. There are no broken characters in Street Fighter 5

Also the amount of people playing a character has little bearing on their ranking. It still mostly comes down to matchups and ability to utilize the game mechanics

There's two Akuma's in the world but everybody knows he's the best character. He's played by few because of his difficulty and low health characters will always filter out potential casual mains
Speaking of broken i think the only truly broken character i have encountered in my life is vanilla lvl 3 xfactor Dark Phoenix. Yeah that character was ridiculous. Especially when you consider her nerfed version in Ultimate which was still a beast of a character.

And yes I mained her :troll:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
:russ:

its amazing how everytime Punk says put money on it everybody shuts the fukk up.

Thats what separates the Men from the Boys when them dollars on line

Being a gamer and being competitive with friends, strangers whatever brehs love to talk shyt. At a certain point it gets past just friendly comp and it becomes something much more. If you really as good as you say you are put that bread up. No one wants to lose money. I know with you putting your money up you being as serious as you can be and nothing is better than beating someone when they are trying their best.:sas2:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats what separates the Men from the Boys when them dollars on line

Being a gamer and being competitive with friends, strangers whatever brehs love to talk shyt. At a certain point it gets past just friendly comp and it becomes something much more. If you really as good as you say you are put that bread up. No one wants to lose money. I know with you putting your money up you being as serious as you can be and nothing is better than beating someone when they are trying their best.:sas2:
Facts. I'll bet on something in a minute. Shut nikkas right up.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Folks was really in here caping for this bytch ass nikka :dead:
tenor.gif

script>