Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Word. Thoughts on GG Strive?

Ill play it :yeshrug: all Ive played this year at our lil secret local fgc sessions is XRD and I think Im burnt out on it cuz I play Millia and the other two good people who show up play Elphelt and Johnmy and I legit be needing drinks after that shyt :mjlol:

Legend in two games like peewee kirkland:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
sf_1.jpg

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
TheMainManSWE put his foot in his mouth again
:russ:

0zNFjuY_d.jpg

He decides to call Korea's scene "dirty" and "ugly"

Everyone going in on him

Last edited:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk does have emotional ass baby moments at times but some of y'all don't recognize those moments vs the times where its jokes

That Idom rant wasn't serious like that:mjlol:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hesitate to call characters broken but the jury is still out on Poison

And broken is a figure of speech most times. There are no broken characters in Street Fighter 5

Also the amount of people playing a character has little bearing on their ranking. It still mostly comes down to matchups and ability to utilize the game mechanics

There's two Akuma's in the world but everybody knows he's the best character. He's played by few because of his difficulty and low health characters will always filter out potential casual mains

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive actually had convos with most of these folks over the years and my homie used to literally manage echo fox fgc division and would tell me all about the fukkery he had to deal with. Im not just talking from a place of ignorance, these folks are big ass children.

IDK why the cop out when you dont have a retort is lol your emotionallll.

Broken characters but basically only one or two people wins with them. And to cap it Laura aint even top tier after all that.

Makes sense. You dont know what an actual broken character looks like. 1.0 kokonoe, vergil, 1.0 Elphelt, lee roy, the top 3 in AC and 3rd strike, ae yun, OG adult Gohan...I could go on but to put Poison alongside them as broken :mjlol: to discredit breh?

It calls into question ur knowledge on the topic no offense :hubie: if poison is broken you basically saying every A tier character ever released is as well. Oh shyt Ky is a good solid character...BROKEN
Vergil don't belong in that list bruh you giving that char way too much credit. This aint 2013:russ:. Ironically Laura and Vergil got a lot in common

Morrigan belongs in that list

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Vergil don't belong in that list bruh you giving that char way too much credit. This aint 2013:russ:. Ironically Laura and Vergil got a lot in common

Morrigan belongs in that list

Many nikkas was put in nightmare situations of traveling half way across the country and being eliminated by lvl 3 xf vergil. Let m3 have my ptsd :mjcry:

You right though lol