7Ti6yLP.jpg
front

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Thats it. After watching some streams today, i went and copped the madcatz tes+ on amazon for the ps4. I also ordered the brook universal pcb for my 6 year old madcatz round 2 xbox 360 fightstick, gang of sanwa parts, custom artwork/plexi. Its time to revive my baby.

My and my bro been playing sfv heavy lately, but i cant connect combos to save my life on a ds4. Its that time man.

Too bad my boy tokido didnt make it :mjcry:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if y'all really fukk with Marvel but was I the only one to see Apologyman and Angelic sitting next to each other and say "Nikkas ain't about to block shyt in this match:deadmanny:"

Some of these nikkas in marvel top 16 straight said FUKK blocking bruh :dead::dead::dead:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Sonic Fox is dominance personified.
Like he really dont give a fukk about the emotional scars he's giving the competition :wow:

After he won this years MKX season 3 tournament and they asked him if he was nervous about anything he was like "after i saw the brackets no :heh: there was only one person i was worried about"

Had nikkas in the audience like :wow::pacspit::mjcry:

THEN he looked out into the crowd and told them to Hold That :dead: dude a savage

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I don't know if y'all really fukk with Marvel but was I the only one to see Apologyman and Angelic sitting next to each other and say "Nikkas ain't about to block shyt in this match:deadmanny:"

Some of these nikkas in marvel top 16 straight said FUKK blocking bruh :dead::dead::dead:
No point man :russ: you miss one block and you basically dead unless they drop the combo