Reppin
NULL
Hj2CTeu.jpg
I posted in this shyt :russ:

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
For anyone that cares

FChamp is an execution monster, probably the best Mag, Doom and Phoenix player. Actually I think Marlin Pie might have the best Doom ever, but Champ is a close second. But I can't fukk with Champs team because its a Phoenix team.

Now there's top players that have developed tech vs Dark Phoenix, but still, ain't nothing more annoying than Dark Phoenix mashing light, catching opponents and kill em with a few hits. Champ regular Phoenix is nice, not gonna front, but yeah its fukk a Dark Phoenix team all day. Worse than xfactor Virgil.

Rooting for KBR for sure, but Champ will probably body him 15-10.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For anyone that cares

FChamp is an execution monster, probably the best Mag, Doom and Phoenix player. Actually I think Marlin Pie might have the best Doom ever, but Champ is a close second. But I can't fukk with Champs team because its a Phoenix team.

Now there's top players that have developed tech vs Dark Phoenix, but still, ain't nothing more annoying than Dark Phoenix mashing light, catching opponents and kill em with a few hits. Champ regular Phoenix is nice, not gonna front, but yeah its fukk a Dark Phoenix team all day. Worse than xfactor Virgil.

Rooting for KBR for sure, but Champ will probably body him 15-10.

Rayray is best Magneto, Champ is 2nd or maybe 3rd. Doesn't matter, he will body KBR. Unless KBR has some new beginning of round mixups, Champ will do him like he does all big body team players, create distance and push them back a million times with Magneto and zone. I like KBR, but don't be shocked if he wins less than 5. He only beat Rayray because he didn't use Champ's zone tactics, and wanted to rush him down like Hulk can't beat the normals. Champ will cheese him every game with zero hesitation or remorse.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Rayray is best Magneto, Champ is 2nd or maybe 3rd. Doesn't matter, he will body KBR. Unless KBR has some new beginning of round mixups, Champ will do him like he does all big body team players, create distance and push them back a million times with Magneto and zone. I like KBR, but don't be shocked if he wins less than 5. He only beat Rayray because he didn't use Champ's zone tactics, and wanted to rush him down like Hulk can't beat the normals. Champ will cheese him every game with zero hesitation or remorse.

Yeah you're right, Ray Ray got the best Mag. Some of his confirms just make me wanna quit playing altogether, and I'm just a fan of fighting games. Lol become one of those people that don't even play the game, just put the stick down and go full spectator mode on twitch tv streams.

It's an upward battle for KBR but dude got 100% combos, so one heavy or grab from hulk or even drone/lariat assist and its death for Champ.

But yeah, I could see Champ run away with it 15-5 like you said. Dude can lame it out with the best of them. Even though he kinda calling out KBR, its not like he's gonna go in. He just gonna zone, hit an infinite if he can, build meter for Phoenix, etc. He most def gonna lame it out.

:noah: