Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Snake eyes is good but the best? Lol y'all nikkas have no idea what your talking about, not even close...maybe the best zangief but he'll never win evo
the nikka was In top 8 just the other year, stop it :camby: only thing holding him back is not developing enough pocket characters like everyone else has

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Ive been seeing sanford at his job every other day for the past few weeks at his job
(i go there for my game flips)
and he did my transaction saturday so i actually talked to dude a lil bit

Lil awkward but cool dude
he was on some "Im appreciate that u know who i am"
I was like no doubt

But ya didnt really talk much...talked about who he'd use in SF5 and all that and then i just let that nikka take care of getting my trade ins done :ehh:
He works at gamestop?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
the nikka was In top 8 just the other year, stop it :camby: only thing holding him back is not developing enough pocket characters like everyone else has

He made top 8, so what...that just means he's better than all the scrubs on the way to the top..he's good enough to make top 8 consistently but once he reaches the top, it's over...he's just not on the same level as the elite in the community. Snake eyez, sanford kelly, smug, wolfkrone, dieminion...ALL great players and pro's in their right, but not on the same level as daigo, momochi,infiltration, xian, luffy, mago..etc..

it's just the truth. :yeshrug:...when snakeyez or any of the other players i mentioned win's an evo, i'll retract my statement

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He made top 8, so what...that just means he's better than all the scrubs on the way to the top..he's good enough to make top 8 consistently but once he reaches the top, it's over...he's just not on the same level as the elite in the community. Snake eyez, sanford kelly, smug, wolfkrone, dieminion...ALL great players and pro's in their right, but not on the same level as daigo, momochi,infiltration, xian, luffy, mago..etc..

it's just the truth. :yeshrug:...when snakeyez or any of the other players i mentioned win's an evo, i'll retract my statement
nikka snake eyes already beat daigo and xian along with other big names :camby: stop It

once u get into top 8 winning evo is mostly about matchups, any last one of them could win it all

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
nikka snake eyes already beat daigo and xian along with other big names :camby: stop It

once u get into top 8 winning evo is mostly about matchups, any last one of them could win it all

lol keep dreaming scrub...the last time snake did good was in 2010 evo when he won ssf2 turbo remix hd :mjlol:
snake won't be winning evo anytime soon..deal with it lol :mjlol::pacspit:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lol keep dreaming scrub...the last time snake did good was in 2010 evo when he won ssf2 turbo remix hd :mjlol:
snake won't be winning evo anytime soon..deal with it lol :mjlol::pacspit:
what type of weirdo post is this :what: top 8 isnt good?

deal with what? none of that money goin In my pockets if he wins :mjlol:

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
Capcom Cup is starting now. 32 of the best players in the world. Winner takes home $120,00 :ahh: