Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
and of course Redbull sponsored

I be tryna tell nikka lowkey Redbull is one of the best things to ever happen to niche area of ANYTHING

music academy/ doc on video game music legends/ extreme sports like snowboarding n shyt/ hip hop break dancing tournaments/ more recently fgc stuff (uncensored :blessed:)

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
nikka was rockin the durag wit the cape out :mjcry:

first evo he showed up to he won :mjcry:

his SCR moment :wow: still legendary

:pachaha:

I remember going to the arcade to play SF and marvel and half of the crowd had a durag or a brush constantly combing their shyt and getting hype:russ:

But yeah, snake eyez is easily one of the best, maybe the best, SF player. Consistently dominating and been doing it for dam near the beginning of SF:wow:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Snake eyes is good but the best? Lol y'all nikkas have no idea what your talking about, not even close...maybe the best zangief but he'll never win evo

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ive been seeing sanford at his job every other day for the past few weeks at his job
(i go there for my game flips)
and he did my transaction saturday so i actually talked to dude a lil bit

Lil awkward but cool dude
he was on some "Im appreciate that u know who i am"
I was like no doubt

But ya didnt really talk much...talked about who he'd use in SF5 and all that and then i just let that nikka take care of getting my trade ins done :ehh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom Cup 2015 Details at PlayStation Experience

As we near the end of 2015 there’s one thing we can all look forward to… No, it’s not the holidays, but Capcom Cup! That’s right, this year’s Capcom Cup will send Ultra Street Fighter IV off in the grandest event possible as 32 of the world’s best meet in San Francisco at PlayStation Experience on December 6th to fight for their piece of the $250,000 prize pool!

If you’ve been following the Capcom Pro Tour, then you know that players from around the world have been traveling from country to country, continent to continent, trying to secure their spot at Capcom Cup or gather enough points for one of the 15 spots available in the 32 man finals. Now that the dust is just about settled (with the last spot to be decided at Dreamhack Winter this November 26th – 29th), Capcom Cup 2015 is shaping up to be the greatest competitive Street Fighter tournament of the last decade!

For those of you wondering what the schedule, bracket format, and prize distribution for Capcom Cup is, allow me to provide that information below:

Payout
  • 1st: $125,000
  • 2nd: $60,000
  • 3rd: $25,000
  • 4th: $15,000
  • 5th & 6th: $10,000 (each)
  • 7th & 8th: $5,000 (each)
Schedule
  • 10:00 AM — Opening Ceremony
  • 10:30 AM — Round 1 and 2
  • 2:00 PM — Analyst Desk
  • 2:30 PM — Top 16 to Top 8
  • 5:30 PM — Analyst Desk / Break
  • 6:30 PM — Top 8
  • 9:30 PM — Closing / Awards Ceremony
The bracket will be double elimination, best two out of three matches up to top 16. From there, all matches will be best three out of five.

With 32 of the world’s best Street Fighter players all under one roof, we expect every single match to be beyond hype. That said, this year we’ll have two streams available for those of you watching from home so that you won’t miss any of the high profile matches going down! We recommend viewers tune into the Capcom Pro Tour site for the ultimate experience as they will be able to follow both streams as well as the Capcom Cup brackets once the action goes live.

Tickets are still on sale, so if you can make it to San Francisco during that time, be sure to come! Remember you’ll need to buy either the two-day pass or the Sunday Only pass in order to watch Capcom Cup.

Needless to say, after this year’s extensive and challenging Capcom Pro Tour season, there will be no disputing that this year’s Capcom Cup champion is the best player in the world!

Capcom Cup 2015 Details at PlayStation Experience