Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, that tweet from just made me feel bad for him. :mjcry: I'm going to have to take a shot for him.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
Not to mention this top 8 has a Firebrand/Hulk/Haggar/Modok/Captain America/Super Skurll/Sentinel and Doctor Strange in it.

Yet people still believe Zero may cry and Morridoom are the only 2 viable teams in this game. GET fukkING REAL.

Theres not a single Zero May Cry team in top 8. And theres only one MorriDoom team AND IT'S NOT CHRIS G!

I'm glad we're getting new characters in the finals. Tired of Chris G spam and everybody else use the same character.

Apologyman's firebrand skrull mix-up is insane. Several years later ppl still can't stop it :francis:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
I'm glad we're getting new characters in the finals. Tired of Chris G spam and everybody else use the same character.

Apologyman's firebrand skrull mix-up is insane. Several years later ppl still can't stop it :francis:

What is there to stop? Never should have unblockable moves in a game where assist can pin you down. BAD design.

If only Chris G won he would have got a run back with the guy who put him in losers.

If it goes Kane Apology Man KBR will body him and win evo.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
I see some scrub talk in this shyt. FOH use what works fukk all the other bull shyt. Anyways Finals Day has started Guilty Gear up first.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Damn, Chris G really got y'all in your feelings, LOL. You can't expect people to be creative when they see results. That's how people act in life, not just UMVC3.

They act like Chris didn't make top 8 with Wesker Ryu Ammy. Dude made Capcom cup without even using option selects on SF4 :dwillhuh:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do the commentators always complain about button checks. There is a reason they are on the stage and your on the sidelines. Let them boys live and play your position.