Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Scott was in WWF from 92-96, what issues was he having then?:ohhh:

Watch the E-60 doc on Scott Hall. Talks about him popping pills with HBK and I think he was suspended for drug usage towards the end of his WWF run

I can listen to Jim Cornette talk about anything. And I think he hates Trump and republicans too.

Edit:

Yep, Cornette is a fukkin legend

Pretty amazing given how much of a traditionalist Cornette is with wrestling compared to how progressive he is with politics.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Late but just caught up on this series after first seeing the New Jack.

Excellent episodes. Brawl for all was cool to me I wouldn't mind seeing that again :yeshrug:

I'd love for other sports to have a show like this, darkside of basketball, darkside of hockey etc.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Watch the E-60 doc on Scott Hall. Talks about him popping pills with HBK and I think he was suspended for drug usage towards the end of his WWF run

Pretty amazing given how much of a traditionalist Cornette is with wrestling compared to how progressive he is with politics.
Thats what had me :mindblown: And he's still in the south I assume. He aint aint some liberal elitist that lives on 1 of the coasts.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
One thing this series had taught me is that Cornette is a wrestling history savant. Dude is like a biological wrestling encyclopedia. It seems like there is nothing Cornette doesn't know about the history of wrestling
Dude ready to kill over wrestling. Its his life and he's extremely passionate about it.

Kid Kash

Time for the Moneymaker
Daps
Regarding the Vice Dark Side of The Ring series, does anyone have a link to the "After Dark" videos that go directly after it?