Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They claimed that there was never a push promised. It sounded like they told a few guys this to get them to join. If I remember the documentary correctly, Bart said Kevin Kelly was the one who told him that even though Kevin Kelly was never a part of creative. Either way, it's messed up. Thinking back again, the entire bodyguard/APA gimmick could've been given to Bart too. I mean, it's obvious they didn't want Bart on the show anymore and chose to feed him to Butterbean as a way to shut him up. We all know how petty Vince is, so that letter Bart wrote and faxed to his office was probably what set Vince off to get Butterbean :mjlol:

Vince was probably mad he couldn't get Tyson to do it :mjlol:

top comment says JR lost his smile :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The shyt that gets to me about the Brawl for All is that they forgot that a lot of these wrestlers were damaged goods. We all heard the stories of guys working with bum knees, bad backs, muscle injuries, etc. Yall ever heard the saying, "she's a cheeseburger away" well a lot of these guys were a "take down away" from breaking down. That's exactly what happened and it low key exposed the business as to how these guys are in POOR physical shape. These guys weren't stretching before their fights, shyt the godfather was back there smoking.

The other shyt that got me was who in the hell thought that Dr Death would get over with the fans in the attitude era? JR is goofy as fukk for that one. Talking about story lines and feuds with Stone Cold. Talking about title runs, talking about pay per views. :mjlol:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The shyt that gets to me about the Brawl for All is that they forgot that a lot of these wrestlers were damaged goods. We all heard the stories of guys working with bum knees, bad backs, muscle injuries, etc. Yall ever heard the saying, "she's a cheeseburger away" well a lot of these guys were a "take down away" from breaking down. That's exactly what happened and it low key exposed the business as to how these guys are in POOR physical shape. These guys weren't stretching before their fights, shyt the godfather was back there smoking.

The other shyt that got me was who in the hell thought that Dr Death would get over with the fans in the attitude era? JR is goofy as fukk for that one. Talking about story lines and feuds with Stone Cold. Talking about title runs, talking about pay per views. :mjlol:

same thing I walked away thinking. They want to talk about Barts character up to that point but no one that came up in the Attitude Era was clamoring for Dr Death lol. They would’ve had a better chance of repackaging Bart than making Dr Death a main eventer.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps

Good old JR must’ve been smoking pencil shavings with Mustafa on that one :russ: Cornette freaking out telling Russo he cost the company 5 mil :mjlol: