Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the episode. It's crazier that they left out some of New Jack's crazy stories. I remember one about them stabbing some tag team on the indy circuit talking shyt about them.

New Jack is charismatic as hell. The way he talks about trying to hear people and how hilarious it makes it sound is pyschotic as hell but I laughed hard as fukk every time he talked. He's like that one friend we all got that's completely fukked up but he draws you and makes you laugh.

While this wasn't the most in-depth episode and didn't reveal a lot of new information this doc is amazing. I can only imagine how people who didn't know these stories felt about the episode.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just finished the episode. It's crazier that they left out some of New Jack's crazy stories. I remember one about them stabbing some tag team on the indy circuit talking shyt about them.

New Jack is charismatic as hell. The way he talks about trying to hear people and how hilarious it makes it sound is pyschotic as hell but I laughed hard as fukk every time he talked. He's like that one friend we all got that's completely fukked up but he draws you and makes you laugh.

While this wasn't the most in-depth episode and didn't reveal a lot of new information this doc is amazing. I can only imagine how people who didn't know these stories felt about the episode.

I actually didnt know too much about ecw aside from the wrestlers in it and heyman. I read some stuff here and there but didnt really dig around too much. Im glad i didnt because i have a fukk ton of time on my hands now

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
Still not sure if New Jack was on coke or percs during this interview?
don't know but he did admit that he was drinking vodka. it was mixed with orange juice. somewhere in the documentary, he may made a reference that he was high on coke. personally, i wouldn't be surprised if he was on coke but why should we care? it's part of his persona so leave him alone or it will become worse. thats what i learned from this documentary, don't piss off new jack..