Official "Dark Side Of The Ring" Discussion Thread

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I could imagine Warrior circa '96 was a doozy... probably even more so than when he was at his height of popularity. He definitely came off as someone who fell deeper and deeper into believing his own bullshyt as time went on. Whatever the case, Ross ain't changing his story for any reason, he can't stand this MF even in death. :heh:

Yeah, or even if he can separate from his gimmick backstage, he just seemed like he would be either hella paranoid/stand off-ish or be one to rant your head off about insane political views and what's wrong with the world/business today.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
:russ::russ: Ross hated that nikkah
Even after his death, it's still hard for anyone involved in wrestling that knew or worked with him to say something positive about The Ultimate Warrior other than, "He had the look and the energy to be one of the best..." I remember when he passed away in 2014, I was sad about it and I even went out and bought his blu-ray that was just released as well as get my Hasbro figure out to put on social media, but once all that was said and done and you look at how he was BTS and some of his blogs on his website (that WWE tried to wash from the internet :mjpls:) he had a lot of issues that I hope he came to terms with and overcome in his final years.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Can't wait for tonight's episode. Based off that clip, the fukkery unleashed will be off the charts.

tenor.gif

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I haven’t seen the episode yet but I for the life of me will never forget Warrior coming back in 96 cutting a promo in full wrestling gear and a sports cap on.
I forgot about the sport cap promo until that Self-Destruction doc came out in 2005 where everyone was PISSED OFF over it, esp JR :mjlol: